11 - basically a gay club

Quality may drop bc im sick

Wait the quality sucks anyway

Elton John followed bts down the corridor. They were following a cry.

"ROLL UPPPP ROLL UP FPR THE MYSTERY CLUB!!!" Nowhere Boy George scremed. It got people attention. People like bts.

"Whay is th mystery club?" Bts 4 asked. Michael jumped up.

"Its a club for learning spells bc Professor Nowhere Boy Lennon is a na dteacher,"

Bts 2 fronwe. "Who wull teach us?"

Taron pointied at Nowhere Boy George. "This guy right here,"

Bts 6 grrrred. "Can he eve n do maiggivV,?"

"Ya, suow yjem NBg?" Nichael said. Nowhere Boy George cleaded his throat and took out his wand. Finalyl someone was going to do some magic in this HOGWARTS au.

He flicked bis wand afn cast tje pattonus chatm bc he just nows it. Plot conviniance. FYI his patronis is a beetle that doesn't quite look like a beetle.

Bts gasped inaqe. "Wow how did you learn that, Nowhere Boy George?"

Nowhere boy george grimmed. "Well you know..."

"No," bts 1 saif. Nowhere Boy George majicked some glitter and bts nodded.

"Oh when did you meey???" Bts 5 asked. They were asked too many questions and Nowhere Boy George ad uncomfortable.

"You know,,,,,,, magics and stuff?"

Bts stared confused so they decided to drop it jst as wlton hojn showned up.

"So you can cadt patroinis? Cool," he siad. "Can toy reach me?"

Rami nodded. "If you joinh our gay club yeah! Hes gon teach js all!"

SonElton John sttok in the Q behind BTS 7 to soggn up. More peolle came and aswd to sighn up including but not limitid to Rory Storm, Bob Dylan, Eva Smith, Eric Birling, Niall from 1 Direction, Zane from 1 Direction, Louis from 1 Direction, Louie from 1 Direction, Harry Styles, Gerald Crofs, Maireen Cox, Pattue Boyd, Stu, Oasis Wonderwall, Pete Best and Jeremy Hillary boob. Phd.

Some people mad a huge scene such as the beatles bc theiryee the Beatles of course they gon make a scene, freddie, davd, Yoko, Clean Grandad and Jummy (but that's obviously)

Yoko was screaming because that wasnt very give peace give love of tjem. L"AAAH " she said.

"Yoko, this might be our only chance to save the wornd. Stop being so like that pls help." Michael said.

"AAAAAHH," Yoko ais and she signed the paper. Bext was McBowie vs Lennowie.

(mcbowie is real)

Davd was aigning bc why not there was a possibility hed se himself as an attractive king that maoes glittwr appear when he wnteres a room and thats cool   and. both hohm amd apul jumped at the chance to to if gt the same pen tjaf daivs just toughed. However they dod this as he was writing so they crueshed him a little.

Davidc now free of the potion scremed at them bit kts was muffled bc hes sorta bei NBG stood on vby a rat and my dad who are fighing about a pen

"Wo wo wow woowk??!!@ rami said. ",caml fown i know thsi is crazy xoool xdddd but theres no need to fight!"

Oaul yanked the pen out of johns hand and wrote hs name. Yeah youre right" he aoad and passed the oen to john.

"U guess, " hon said and sighnrd the paper tol. David was still dalead on the floor but who cares geapted can revivie him.

Next was clean grandes.

"Why you rben here? Is that even your signature?" Taron asked. Clean Grandad looked at bim and growled.

"Im just as quialifyued to be at this scool as you young lot. Im only 17,@ he isid with irish accent.

"Yh whaves,"

Clean grandes signed thw paper and kicked dead mana body on hes way out. "Wow rife," Nowhere Boy George said and moved body away so noboedy wald step on him. Poro davd.

Next was jummy who was absolutely appailed that the gays had touched the oen before him.

He screached and Nowhere Boy George had to expelliarmis him away. Ge is not alowed in the cluv.

Finally freddie, came in with ak ayonthat they all returned. He just wanted to aske about his cats.

"So can my cats join the club, darling?" Hea sekd. Rami scared cb he allervig.

"Wel not really, ramis allergic soo..."

Frieddie creid and wrote his name dkwn. Rongo was tko small to deach the table.

When they were done nowhere Boy Gwege sighed. "Finnku inneed to fimd ziggy,@

"yh," taron said.

Nowhere Boy George fojnd Ziggy  in the courtyard.

"Hi,,,,,,,,,,," Nowhere Boy George siad ziggy disnt look at him.

"Hello,"

Ziggy was loking at the scky and stiff Nowhere Boy George did the same. "Is that where you're from?"

"Yes," imziggy siad and apuse. "I miss home,"

Nowhere Boy George felt bad. "I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it,"

Ziggy glanced. "Im sorry too, shouldn't have gotten so defensive,"

"For the record, I don't actually like david- I mean, he's a cool guy but I don't like like him," Nowhere Boy George siad

"Oh? Then what were you going to say last night?" Ziggy asked Nowhere Boy George felt his face heat up.

"Well there's this girl, actually, I'm not sure if she's a boy or a girl, but their hair's alright, fluffy looking and bright red. They have nice eyes too,"

Ziggy grinned. "Who is the lovely witch or wizard then?"

"Well their name is-"

He was interrupted. Interrupted bu his best friend.

"Hi Nowhere Boy Georgie,,", michale saing Nowhere Boy George resisted a groan.

"Hey,"

"Finaly dound him then? Did he apologise?"

"I'm right here, Abashwili!" Ziggy shouted. Michael flinched a littlr.

"Inwas only asking a question, see, this is why nobody likes you," micael said

"Shut up! You're a little pencilcase ?" Ziggy snapped back.

"Are you even a human? How human are ylu? How do we know you're not against us?"

"Shut up!"

"Why because evertbing youve made us believe is fake? I bet the blue lord isnt even comi back!"

Be quite beofre i blast you into the next dimention!" Ziggy snapped. Michael skopk.

"You can do that?@

"SURE,@ siccy left bc angry. Nowhere Boy George looked at Michael anfy a bit anf left to.

Michale don goofed.

END OF PART 11