3 - hubbub B)

Elton John looked towards the end of the Gryffindor table, there he was, BTS 1. God he loved that man.

Michaelle was chilling in his rpmm place wairn for his classe. They shoeed up but he was keeping his eye out for his absolute favourite student, Richard Starkey.

Sure, he can't really read from the books and he's not the brightest but he is cute so it's all good.

In fact, Mr Starkey is every professor's favourite student.

"Hee hee!" Professor Jackson welcomed. All the students sat down and whaddya know, there, in the front row, next to Mr Page, was Mr Starkey.

"Hee Hee~❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💜💜💚💚💙❤️💙💚💜💜💚💚💙❤️❤️💙💚💚💜"

Ringo looked up at Professor Jackson worriedly, this Professor always frightened him.

"Morning, Professor Jackson," Ringo said quietly, looking down at his transfiguration text book, pretending he could read it.

"Hee Hee!" Professor Jackson replied, ruffling the boy's hair which made Jimmy Page snort with laughter, "HEE HEE!"

"Sorry, Professor," Jimmy mumbled. So Professor Jackson began teaching and Jimmy decided to start a conversation with the ugly kid next to him.

"Why does Jackson like you so much?" He asked, Ringo shrugged, "You don't find it weird?"

"Yes, of course I do, Jimmy..." Ringo muttered, he hoped he wasn't turning red. He was next to the boy he liked and was making a fool of himself, as usual.

"Then why'd you let him do that?" Ringo shrugged again, "I bet you like it,"

"I do not!"

"You so do you Homosexual Male, you Elton John!" Jimmy hissed. Ringo was trying t o shush him.

"Hee Hee?" Professor Jackson turned to the boys in the front row.

"Sorry, Professor Jackson, Richard is being disruptive," Jimmy said, Ringo kept quiet because he hates himself, "He is distracting me,"

Professor Jackson turned his attention to Ringo. "Hee Hee?"

"Yes, I'm s-sorry, Professor,"

"Hee Hee." Ringo sighed and hid his face in his hands, of course he'd get told to stay behind during the first lesson of the day. All the more reason for everyone to hate him, including himself.

Professor Jackson returned to teaching his transfiguration lesson.

Brian May watched the whole situation from the back of the class. How dare Jimmy lie about Ringo! That thought was going through everyone's heAds (except for Ringo and Jimmy obviously)

After the lesson the students went to their next lesson, minus Ringo, we'll follow the first years this time.

Nowhere Boy George and Michael were on their way to their Charms class with Professor Nowhere Boy Lennon, not gonna lie, she scared them.

They arrived late as usual and Professor Nowhere Boy Lemmon scowled.

"Boys, you're late!"

"Yes, we know, Professor," Nowhere Boy George scowled in return.

"What're we learnin today, Prof?" Michael asked as Nowhere Boy George placed him on the desk.