FALLING FOR YOU

Just friends, nothing less, nothing more.

It was a typical Friday night for me and Sam, us hanging out just as friends with feelings of love growing stronger with each late night conversation. The scenario was always the same, me and Sam in his car in some random empty car park listening to some random acoustic music.

I never had feelings for Sam until we were at some random house party sitting in a bathtub both drunk talking about everything and anything, fluorescent adolescent could be heard in a muffled tone due to the door being shut. During our conversation he kissed my deeply and told me his feelings what I did not reciprocate back. Towards the end of the night we promised each other to never mention what happened between us. Waking up the next morning I discovered I had feelings for Sam. The next few years were hard for me and my feelings for Sam, he got a girlfriend, he got signed, he released a album and he than got cheated. During those big moments I was scared to get too close to him knowing those feelings would grow stronger.

"Do you remember that night?" Sam says to me, knocking me out of a day dream.

"That night you kissed me, told me you had feelings towards me and I didn't reciprocate them."  I tell him.

"Yeah, I thought you didn't remember. I was hoping you forget" Sam responds with a shy giggle.

"I was stupid for not reciprocating those feelings" I tell him, leaving Sam in complete and utter shock.

"Why didn't tell me sooner?" Sam asks.

"Because firstly you got with your ex, secondly I thought you forgot about that night and thirdly she cheated on and I didn't want to be the rebound" I tell  Sam who was looking at my lips the entire time, he leans in, placing one hand on my thigh and the other holding my face. I slowly lean in as well. Sparks flew, the kiss deepened, he slowing started kissing my jaw and finally down to my neck, knowing marks would be left.

"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck."  Sam says before continuing to kiss me.

——————

🌹 Based off falling for you by the 1975.