BABY

Sam watched as you feed, burp and rock the infant to sleep. It made him think of how much of an amazing mother you would be. Tonight you were babysitting your friends baby, Lily.

Sam and I have been together for just over 4 years and recently got engaged, the mention of having a baby was only brought up once and that was when we had a pregnancy scare a year into our relationship.

"Can I talk to you about something" Sam asks as I come down the stairs from putting Lily in the travel cot. "Don't worry it's nothing bad" he reassures me.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Starting a family. I was watching you take care of lily and I was thinking of how much of an amazing mother you would be. We've been together for 4 years and engaged. It would also be the right time as I just started my year off to finish the other half of my album and that would mean I can be there for your whole pregnancy" Sam tells me while holding my hand, looking lovingly into my eyes and finishing it off with a kiss.

"Sam I'm not sure. I want to start a family with you more than anything but we may not get pregnant on the first try or even the second or third. The time we could get pregnant you could be leaving for tour but it's about giving it a go, so I'm going to say yes." I respond.

"So when are we going to start?" Sam asks as he starts to kiss my neck.

"How about next week as lily is upstairs and I'm on the last day of period" I tell Sam, leaving him a little disappointed.

*One week later*

It was finally Friday night and that meant baby making, Sam has been busy all week at the studio but luckily he has the weekend off.

*Ding*

I look down at my phone to see a text from Sam 'be home in 5 minutes'. I quickly change into matching black lace lingerie and lay on the bed, ready for Sam. We are meant to start to tomorrow night but I'm too eager and Sam is as well.

I hear the door unlock and I hear Sam's voice follow.

"Is any one home?"

"In the bedroom" I respond.

"Wow. Someone's a little eager" Sam says while taking off his jacket and kicking off his shoes. "Lucky I'm eager as well" he continues while making his way over.

Sam takes off his t-shirt off before getting on top of me. He starts to kiss my neck, what makes moans escape my mouth. I start to undo his belt as he lifts me up to remove my bra to expose me in all my glory, Sam than starts to kiss my cleavage, all the way down to my stomach and back up to my mouth were we start to make out, leaving loud erotic  moans escape my lips the whole time he is kissing my body. As we make out I undo his belt, once it is undone I remove his belt and once that is gone I than start to unbutton his jeans. He than removes himself from me to remove his jeans, as he comes back over I swiftly turn him over so I'm on top. I start to his kiss lips, than his jaw, followed by his neck while the whole time I'm grinding on him, Sam than starts to remove my underwear. I help out by standing up to fully remove my underwear, Sam quickly following in my footsteps to remove his underwear.

"As you can see I'm way to fucking eager and horny for any foreplay and I'm guessing you're the same" he tells me as he lowers me down. I nod in response.

He than once again starts to kiss my neck.

"Sam I'm way to fucking turned on to play your games." I warn him as I fell him chuckling into my collarbone leaving vibrations run through out my body.

Sam gives a look what I know as a 'are you ready look', I nod in response. A loud moan escapes my lips as he enters inside of me. After a lot of heavy breathing and moans we finish.

"If this doesn't get you pregnant I don't know what will" Sam says out of breath with sweat dripping of him.

"You really know how to ruin a moment don't you" I tell him, leaving him laughing.