PROTECTIVE

It was a usually Friday night for me, I was in the low lights tavern with my boyfriend Sam and his friends Drew, Dean and Joe. It was just the usually laughs with drinks.

"I'm gonna grab another drink" I announce to the guys as I stand up. "Do you guys want anything?"

"No" they all say in unison.

"One minute" says the bartender while serving someone else as I sit down on the barstool.

Then I notice some random guy staring at me, I awkwardly look at him. He smiles and it's probably the most creepy smile I have ever seen. The guy is at least in his late 20's, muscular and dressed like a fuck boy.

"Hey I'm Matt and what's yours name gorgeous?" He says. I look down to avoid eye contact with him but he tilts my chin up with his hands and moves my hair out of my face. "What are pretty face" he says leaning in to kiss me as I pull backwards.

"What's wrong sweetie, don't you like me?" Matt asks

"Yes and I have boyfriend" I say pointing over at Sam, who I can see is giving Matt a dirty look.

"You can do a lot better" Matt tells me while placing his on hand on my thigh.

"I told you I'm not interested so just leave me the fuck alone" I say getting more uncomfortable as his hand get higher up my thigh.

I suddenly feel someone place there hand on my lower back what makes me jump, I look up and see Sam.

"Leave her the fuck alone" Sam says in angry tone, "you can easily see she is not interested".

"Why should I?" Matt questions Sam.

Sam was about to speak but Matt interrupted him, "don't bother answering, you are both a waste of time, if you didn't wear a top what showed cleavage you would be alright. Even if you banging tits, like yours" Matt says starting to walk out the pub.

Sam was about to say something when I stopped him, "Sam just leave it".

"He shouldn't treat women like that, especially you" he tells me.

"I know, but thank you for saving me. I swear if he started a physical fight, you would have been in serious trouble" I say leaning in to kiss Sam.

"I do have to agree with him about your tits" Sam says laughing while I playfully smack his arms.