THE ONE WHERE EVERYONE FINDS OUT

Dating someone who is famous is not easy. The rumours of them cheating on you, the hate you would receive and the pressure where the things I knew I could not take and that is why me and Sam kept things on the down low. They where rumours of us dating because we occasionally posted pictures of us together and be in each other's instagram stories but overall we just looked like good friends who where very close and touchy, I mean who are we kidding.

People where getting more suspicious though. It all started when Sam posted a picture of me wearing one of his sweatshirts with just underwear on underneath on his Instagram story, nothing was on show but you could tell. Secondly some fans thought they saw us kissing through a small window in a door at the musicians entrance at a music venue. Thirdly we where pictured holding hands coming out of a hotel, then the day after that Sam was spotted with a hickey when taking pictures with fans at a service station. Finally Drew took a photo and in the background you could see me and Sam cuddled up with me wearing his denim jacket.

The thing what finally confirmed everything came from Lewis Capaldi. Me, Sam and Lewis where in a taxi coming back from a club, me and Sam where pretty drunk and in the mood. That lead to me and Sam making out in the back of the taxi and Lewis thinking it would be funny to film it with the caption 'never can catch a fucking break with these two always snogging'. After a few minutes we here Lewis say 'oops'.

"What?" Sam asks Lewis who is now looking scared.

"I might have filmed you guys making out and complaining about it to post to my private Instagram but I might of posted it to my public Instagram by accident" Lewis replies with a slight stutter.

Me and Sam just look at each other and burst out laughing. That was definitely the alcohol showing.

"It's fine mate the fans where getting suspicious anyway" Sam tells Lewis, reassuring him.