JEALOUS

It was mine and Sam's 2 year anniversary, for our anniversary we decided to go out to a nice restaurant. The dinner reservation was for 7:30pm and that meant I had a good couple of hours to have a shower, dry my hair with a hairdryer and put my dress on. I have chosen a black lacy knee length dress and lingerie what matched my dress in case we get lucky later.

"I'm ready" I shout to Sam as I exit our bedroom.

"Finally" Sam responds in a sarcastic tone while putting his shoes, he than looks up. "Wow you look incredible" Sam continues.

"You don't look too bad either" I respond with.

During the car ride to the restaurant I kept noticing Sam looking me up and down. I didn't realise this would have such an effect on him.

"Damn your ass looks good in that dress as well" Sam says with a following wolf whistle as I step out the car. I respond with a smirk.

"Hi how you doing, I'm Joey and I will be your waiter for this evening, have you got a reservation?" the waiter asks looking at me with a certain look making Sam a little annoyed and jealous, what was not hard to tell by the expression on his face.

"We are doing fine, my girlfriend and I have a reservation. It should be under Fender" Sam tells the waiter while placing his arm around my waist.

"Okay yes, follow me to your table. Can I say you look absolutely stunning in that dress" Joey tells me, looking me up and down. I can tell Sam is slowly getting more jealous.

"Here's you table, what drinks can I get you?" Joey asks.

"A bottle of your finest champagne, please" Sam tells the waiter.

"I really don't like him" Sam tells me as the waiter walks away. "He is a very clearly flirting with you and I don't like it. He could make it less obvious or at best not flirt with you"

"Here is the champagne you ordered" Joey says while pouring us someone. "Shall I take your order now or come back".

"Come back" Sam tells the waiter. "That's the first time this evening that the waiter hasn't flirted with you" Sam tells me while looking at the menu.

"You are so jealous" I tell him.

"No I'm not" he responded a little defensive about my comment.

"You are. If you weren't you wouldn't be so defensive about it. Anyway I like this jealous side." I tell him.

"Okay maybe a little but it's not like you are flirting back, if you were you would be in serious trouble" Sam says, smirking towards the end.

What Sam just said gave me an idea. My idea was to flirt back with the waiter and give Sam hardly any attention, knowing I would get it later. During the course of the night Joey the waiter continued to flirt with me and I would flirt back. This caused Sam to grow more and more jealous. Once we finished our meals Sam swiftly asked for the bill. On the car ride home Sam kept one hand on my upper thigh and only said one thing what was "you are getting it when we get home".

My plan had worked.

As soon as we entered the front door Sam slammed me against the wall and started to kiss me deeply, which instantly turned into a heavy make out session.

"I'm going to show you are mine" Sam says out of breath from heavily making out before going for my neck to leave marks.