SELF - ISOLATION

"So what do you want to do today?" Sam asks, waking me from my sleep. I look at my phone to see the time reads 10:08, the earliest I have woken up so far this quarantine.

"Nothing and more nothing." I respond with.

"We have do something, we've been doing nothing for the past month. Let's have a day with no internet or tv. I know it sounds boring but it could be fun, we could play board games, cook and bake. Yes or no?" Sam replies.

"That sounds like a weekend at my grandparents" I tell Sam.

"Okay, how about we add sex to the list" Sam says in a suggestive tone.

"Seriously Sam! Aren't you bored of that yet because I am, we've been doing that too much since self - isolation. How about we do the original plan of no internet or tv and play board games, cook and bake."

"Okay, fine. I'm going to have a shower as I got more than a little sweaty last night and so did you, care to join me?" Sam asks smirking, holding his hand out for me to take so he can lead us to the bathroom.

After the shower we start to make breakfast, what is toast. During breakfast we discuss a plan for the day, Sam decided on monopoly for the game as it will probably take us most of the day and by the time we finish playing it, it will be too late to bake anything what I don't mind as Sam and I are terrible at baking. We than start discussing dinner,

"I think we have some frozen chicken breasts in the freezer, potatoes and some veg in the fridge. How about a roast?" Sam suggests

"A midweek roast, sounds good. We also have the ingredients for Yorkshire puddings but no stuffing. I'll cook it." I tell Sam

"You only want to cook it so you don't have to do the washing up."

"That is one of the reasons but the other reason is that if you cook it everything will be finished cooking at different times" I tell him, knowing I'm right. All Sam does is nod his head what suggests that I am right.

After breakfast Sam sets up monopoly, we than play that for most of the day until it's going on for far to long, I end up winning as Sam is almost bankrupt. I start to make dinner as he clears the game up.

"Dinner is ready" I shout to Sam.

During dinner we discuss what is going on right now and what we plan on doing after quarantine, the usually dinner discussion.

"I am stuffed, thanks for dinner" Sam says.

"That's okay. I think someone has the washing up to do" I mention

"Really, it's 9:30 at night. Do I have to?" Sam whines like a little kid.

"Okay, you can do it tomorrow. Any way I have a better idea of what we could do? I tell Sam

"And that would be what exactly" Sam says with a growing smirk

"Going to bed early. Did you really think I would forget the no sex rule?"

"Yeah, I thought you would have" Sam says with more than a little disappointment.