1.11 Getting Closer

When I went out of the shower, she already left. Where was she gone I had no idea, but it wasn't for the worst as I needed time of my own to think about the situation. Only one hypothesis was plausible at this point but it couldn't be, am I right ? not with her. Yes she's been kind to me after kidnaping and torturing me for three consecutive days, then this whatever it was happened onto the bed. She lies to help me escape, then the kiss and now the single room double bed. Like that's a lot of signs in one specific direction but I refuse to believe it.

But enough thinking I was not only exhausted to death, I was starving in panties with only a t-shirt. I wouldn't take the risk to go downstairs order something so I laid onto the bed patiently waiting for Bellatrix return. And she did around an hour later with a plastic bag in her hand but also limping with half her face covered in blood.

"What happened ?!" I exclaimed as I jumped onto my feet.

The scene looked ridicule with me half naked and her drenching in blood but I was actually concerned for her.

"I figured you'd want something to eat", she simply answered handing me the takeout bag.

I won't let her get away playing the tough bitch card

"I'm serious"

"That's none of your business, mudblood"

Alright that's it, she said this word one time too much. "Cut your shit Bellatrix !", as I put myself in front of her. I definitely took her by surprise reacting like that. "I have no clue what game you've been playing lately, but I'm seriously getting tired of your bullshit"

Pushing her over the edge was the only way I'd get the answers I wanted. She dropped the bag on the ground and slowly walked to me to then grab my jaw with her hand covered in blood. She slightly pushed my head back so we would both stare at each other.

"Careful with the barking, puppy" she said struggling to stay on her feet.

I quickly grabbed a chair nearby and gently sat her in it, she was in a serious bad shape. Then I rushed to the bathroom looking for a first aid kit, fortunately there was one. I went back to her starting to unzip it.

"What you doin' ?", she asked me

"Well I don't know if you noticed, but you're kinda bleeding out right now"

"If it could be stopped, don't you think I would already have done it ?"

"It's magical wounds right ? So it would be logical it resist magical healing, but what about good old bandages ?"

She looked at me perplexed but turn her face to show me the wound. It's only when I finished cleaning this one up that I realized it's severity. A gigantic cut crossed the left side of her face from her hair to her chin, not very deep but it would definitely leave a scar.

"Where else ?", I asked her.

She hesitated few seconds but then started to untie her dress. She wore pants along only a simple undershirt without a bra beneath it, but she took it off anyway which left the entire top half of her body naked. The sight of her breasts instantly made me blush but I didn't look away, many old scars and few tattoos were covering her front but somehow it felt sexier that way. She turned around to present me her back and I almost threw up at the horror. It was lacerated top to bottom, dripping a mix of blood and pus. It took me almost an hour to clean it up along the few cuts on her arms, and her back was now covered of bandages.

"Thanks", she said drowsy.

I took her to the bed and helped her lie on it on her side. She looked so normal and fragile like that. I quickly devoured the food and joined her in the bed. It was now late in the night and with only a t-shirt I was freezing my ass off. Then came the stupid idea, I slowly crawled my way to her side and God she was burning hot. I was careful not to put any pressure on her wounds and cuddled her from behind. She grunted but didn't push me away, so I fell asleep my head in her hair.