1

~Todoroki's POV~

It was the last class of the day and I was bored. Three years ago I got my soulmarks on my shoulder and thigh. A green birch leaf and an orange oak leaf. I have a red and white maple leaf on my lower back. I wish I knew who my soulmates are.

The bell rings signaling that class is done and we all go back and change out of our hero uniforms. As I change I glance at Bakugo's back and see my mark on his lower back. I'm extremely shocked because I have to be soulmates with him. The whole class gasped when they saw the markings and I saw Midoriya look away.

"They're soulmates?" Uraraka asked shocked obviously that we were soulmates.

"Fuck off Round face." Bakugo said angry that he was my soulmate.

"Chill Bakugo no need to get worked up about this." I said calmly even though I was mentally not calm at all.

"Shut up Half-n-half. Just because we are fucking soulmates doesn't mean I'll be nice to you."

I just finished changing and leave the locker room and head to the dorms. Once I get to my dorm and start doing homework. A couple hours later I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it and I was surprised to see Bakugo of all people at my door.

"Let me in Half-n-half! We need to talk now." He said extremely angry. I stand in front of the door not letting him in. "MOVE! Half-n-half we seriously need to talk about this soulmates thing and our other mate." Bakugo said obviously getting pissed off. I move out of the way and go sit on my bed. "What do we need to talk about Bakugo?" I ask annoyed about this.

"First we need to talk about our omega soulmate. It has green hair but I don't know any green haired omegas." Bakugo said calming down a little bit.

"Isn't Midoriya an omega?" I ask confused.

"Shitty Deku isn't an omega Half-n-half. He's a beta."

"Are you sure because when we were changing earlier he looked like he was hiding something when we found about us being soulmates." I said.

"That shitty nerd is always hiding something. Besides he could never be my soulmate." I felt a weird cramp at my upper thigh and I pulled my pant leg up and see the birch leaf glowing. It was glowing a bright green and I stared at it. Bakugo looked at the mark and stared in astonishment and shock.

"It can't be Deku. ."

"We'll just have to watch Midoriya to see if he acts strange around us or in class."

"Yeah whatever Half-n-half. I'm leaving." Bakugo said as he left the room slamming the door behind him. Midoriya is our omega and I know that for a fact.

~Your Author~

So I'll be slow to update this story probably and I will try my best to update this. Also I'm super sorry to leave you at a cliffhanger because my depression has been getting the best of me. So anyway the chapters will be short and I apoligize for that too. See you all in the next chapter