4

Deku POV 

I could smell Kacchan and tried not to show it. I started shaking all over and I looked over at Todoroki. He looked at me with concern on his face.
I stumbled and Kacchan caught me. "Why did you two come today?" Kacchan said with a growl in his voice.
I start to walk away but Todoroki grabs my hand.
I started panting again. Todoroki picked me up and carried me to my room. He set me on the bed and I fell asleep instantly.

Todoroki POV

I looked at Midoriya who was sleeping peacefully. I was about to fall asleep when there was a knock on the door. I got up which got a whimper from Midoriya.
I opened the door and saw Bakugou. "What do you want?" I whispered.
"Can't i spend time with my mates or is that against the rules?" I rolled my eyes at his answer.
I let Bakugou come in. I walked back over and pulled Midoriya close to me. He purred at my touch. Bakugou came over and hugged both of us.
"I should probably tell you something I should've told you yesterday." I say.
"What is it Icyhot?" Bakugou said. What if he didn't like me back?
"I have had a crush on you and Midoriya." I say. I look down waiting for him to yell at me.
Instead I feel a kiss on my forehead. "I like you too stupid Icyhot." Bakugou says.
I blush deep scarlet. I can't believe he liked me too. I smiled and buried my face in Midoriyas hair. I thought i heard Bakugou say something like 'so fucking adorable.'

Midnight
Bakugou POV

I woke up to pain in my stomach. I fell off the bed and landes with a thud. I look up and see Icyhot looking at me. I got up and buried my face in his chest. Deku was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him.
"None of us are going to school tomorrow." I say in my alpha voice. Half n half nods.
I fall back asleep holding Icyhot tightly.

Morning (sorry for all the time skips)

I wake up and reach out and hug Icyhot. I look behind Icyhot looking for Deku. What I saw was not what I was expecting. There was blood. "Icyhot wake up!" I yelled scaring the poor beta.
"What is it Bakugou?" Icyhot mumbled, still half asleep.
"Dekus missing!"
That woke him up. He shot up and looked at me. His face was full of worry. I tried to smell his scent but it was very faint.
I looked at the time and realized school had started three hours ago. I saw a blade sticking out from under Dekus pillow.
I took the blade and looked at it. It had fresh blood on it. Was Deku cutting? I stood up amd felt pain in my thigh. He was in a wave of his heat.

Deku POV

I felt a cramp in my stomach. I was sitting in the middle of class. I started shaking, panting, and sweating. I needed to get to Kacchan and Todoroki. We were in the middle of search and rescue class.
A portal appeared and a bunch of villains came out.
I saw the portal surround us. I saw a villain with hands covering his body sniff the air. He looked right at me and smiled creepily.

Your author
I finally posted a new chapter for this book. I want you all to go check out my kidnapped series. It is a drarry series based on the last two books in the series.