5

Deku POV

I was scared. I was worried. All I needed was my alpha and beta. The villain with hands all over walked over and grabbed my arm. I screamed as my skin cracked.
Then the pain was done.
I was on the ground holding my stomach. This wave of heat was the worst one. I gasped as someone grabbed my arms. My arms were in so much pain. I shouldn't of made 15 cuts this morning.
If Kacchan and Todoroki knew they would be furious with me.
I got up and used one for all. I hit some weak villain.
I heard doors crashing open. A villain pinned me to the floor. I tried tobget him off but he lowered his head near my neck.
"Your scent is so sweet~" I started panicking. There were explosions over me and i was free.
I smelled the familiar scents of my mates. Kacchan ran past and started attacking the villains. Todoroki ran over and made sure I was okay.
My cuts from earlier had started bleeding. I was now lying in a puddle of my blood.
I could smell Todoroki fear pheromones. He picked me up and pulled me close. "Bakugou!" Todoroki yelled. Kacchan looked over and ran. He grabbed Todoroki and we ran back to our dorms.

Todoroki POV

Midoriya fell asleep. I looked at  Bakugou  who seemed worried. I rolled up Midoriyas sleeves and saw several cuts. All up and down his arms were cuts.
"Bakugou look at this." I say as i point at his arms.
"Why did he do this?" Bakugou asked.
"I don't know but I plan on asking him when he wakes up."

Few hours later

Midoriya woke up and buried his face in my chest. "How are you doing?" I ask. Bakugou fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him.
"Im fine Todoroki." Midoriya said, giving me his smile.
"I know something is wrong Midoriya. Dont lie." Bakugou woke up and hugged both of us.
"How are you feeling Deku?"
"Im just fine Kacchan."
"Show me your arms." I said.
"N-no."
"Please Deku. We want to see how hurt you are from earlier."
"I can't."
"Deku, show me your arms!" Bakugou said in his alpha voice. Midoriya whimpered and I immediately felt bad.
Midoriya rolled his sleeves up and showed Bakugou the cuts.