6

Bakugou POV

I gasped in shock. His arms were completely destroyed. They were covered in so many scars i couldn't tell if it was from his quirk or not.
I put my hand on his. He whimpered and moved closer to Icyhot. "Why would he do this?" I whisper.
"I don't know." Then I remembered the blade.
He cut himself. I want to help this poor small omega. "What do you think made him like this?" Icyhot asked.
"It could of been his father..." i mumbled quietly.
"What was that Bakugou?" Icyhot asked.
"I shouldn't be the one to tell you. He would kill me."
"What are you talking about?" Deku mumbled. He looked at his arms and pulled his sleeves down.
"You should probably tell him Deku." I said as i gestured to Icyhot.
"What happened with you and your father?"

Deku POV

I didnt want to tell him about my father.  I looked down at my arms. I felt Kacchan pull me close to him. "He should know."
I sighed.
"My father left me when I was one year old. When I was 14 he came back home. I then found out my father was a villain. He then started to beat me everyday. My mom then went dark too." By the end I was crying.
I felt someone wrapped me in a hug from behind. "It is alright Deku." Kacchan said as he put his face in my neck.
I suddenly felt a cramp and whimpered. I started panting and shaking. "Shit..." I muttered. I hugged Todoroki and put my face in his hair. "Alpha.~"

 A/n Sorry it's short. I just wanted to post something for the story. Bye