Chapter 2- A New World

I opened my eyes and discovered that I was on the floor. 'I must have fallen asleep' I thought to myself. I sat up and looked around. I was still in the library. I saw that the book I had been reading was lying on the ground a few feet away. 'Did I throw it?' I thought to myself. I went to grab the book when I noticed that my nails were longer and painted a dark shade of blue. 'Ok, so someone must have found me sleeping here and decided to pull some sort of prank on me, even though putting fake nails on a sleeping person isn't funny.' I thought. I grabbed the book and brought it back to me. I looked down to see the book, but instead, all I saw was two large lumps on my chest. 'Wait a second, d-do I have-' I thought. 'No, it can't be; I'm a boy.' I looked down again. 'No, ya, those definitely are!' I was so confused. "I can't believe this, h-how!?" I couldn't believe it. My mind was flooded with thoughts, but I still managed to notice that my uniform had changed.

In place of my old uniform, the men's basic white shirt, black tie, and a black jacket was a girls' uniform, a white shirt, a white jacket with red trim, a white skirt with red trim, and a red bow tie. "What...? This isn't my school's uniform. The girl's uniforms at my school are light brown with white trim and a black tie. What school is this uniform from?" I leaned down to examine the white skirt when a lock of long blue hair fell over my shoulder.
"Is this my hair?" I asked myself. I put my hand on my forehead. There was hair there too. "I guess I have bangs," I said to no one. I reached back and pulled all of my hair over my shoulders; it reached down to my lap and pooled a bit. "Wow, this hair is long; if it's at my lap now, then it must be at my thighs standing up!" I pushed my hair back over behind me, where some of it pooled onto the floor.

--------------------------

394 Words 8D