Chapter 5- The Tour

"So, you're new to this school right?" Michelle asked. "Oh, um yes," I said meekly. "Soooo." Michelle began, "What school did you come from?" 'Not again! Think!' I thought frantically. "I-i transferred from Tryport high," I said. 'At least I'm not a complete liar.' I thought. I went to Tryport middle for all three years and graduated to there high school. After that, I made it through the first five days before I transferred to Hosho Academy for the rest of my foreseeable high school future.   

"Wow, you went to Tryport! You can only go to that high school if you go through their middle school. I hear there middle is very challenging. Many students go there because of how good the high school is, but most of them either get kicked out or drop out because of how hard the school is on them. That's why the high school has so little people, and their always the best of the best."

As Michelle continued, I couldn't help but giggle a little. "What are you laughing about?" Michelle asked, confused. "Oh, well, um, it's not really that challenging of a school, to be honest," I responded. "The students are self-righteous and stuck up but the school itself is great." I continued. "The teachers are really kind and caring. They were always willing to help me." Michelle was giving me a confused look. "Um...w-well I guess we don't get many transfer students from there, so we don't really know much about what it's really like there." She gave a weak smile. I was confused but didn't really question it, instead favoring to ask which dorm I would be staying in. 

"Oh, your dorm number, that's right! I should probably tell you which one you are in." She gave a small nervous laugh and looked down at her phone quickly. "You will be staying in dorm 43 on the top floor of the eastern girl's dormitory. I should show you there."

-------------------------

333 Words XD