Chapter 9- World Building

I decided to read the books in my bag to take my mind off of the creepy note, as well as to learn a little more about this world that I have been thrown into.  When I was done I had learned that the people of this world could use magic and went to magic schools such as this one to hone there skills and hopefully become advisers or powerful leaders in the army or of a country.  I also decided to continue reading the Codex book that I had found the neckless is in hopes of finding some answers as to why I was here. Instead, I found that the story that was in the Codex before was now replaced with an assortment of spells, potions, and strange beasts and mythical creatures. Coupling that with the club posters on the wall in the school, it became pretty apparent that I had been sent to a sort of high school fantasy world like the ones in the books I liked to read in my world. 

With all that in mind, I still couldn't get the creepy note out of my head. What did it mean? Why did they want me to get rid of the neckless, one of the only clues as to why I'm here and how to get home? How did they know my, or at least this other me's name? And why did they tell me to use a different surname?

In the end, I decided to head back to the library to see if I could find any more clues or a name reference book for this world. Heading out I followed the path that Michelle and I had taken to get back to the library. When I got there I did a few searches around the area where I woke up and found a small slip of paper laying on the seat of the chare that my stuff was on when I was here earlier. It appeared to be a schedule. My schedule. 'Well, that's probably important.' I thought to my self.  

----------------------------------

350 Words <3