The Breach

Zero jolts awake to the sound of an alarm, distance screams, and gunshots also her cell gate is open which is a pleasant surprise for her. "Oh rad... Now I can finally explore" Getting up, zero walked out of her cell wandering the containment zone looking for what might be useful, eventually finding another containment cell with a broken down door. Looking around the room it looks to be covered in blood, in fact there's a trail of blood. Zero assuming she's tough, followed the trail of blood making the screams get closer and louder with each step, eventually the screams stopped.. Instead it's the sound of... Crying?... That's weird thought zero with the crying becoming louder and louder until... They found the source... It's a thin, lanky, and white skinned creature. It's sitting in the fetal position crying with its hands holding its head occasionally putting them down. It's back was faced towards zero so she could clearly see it's spine pushing against it's skin due to its disheveled looking state. That poor thing thought zero. Reluctantly, she put her hand on its shoulder causing it to tense up for a moment before going back to crying. Zero then hugged the creature feeling bad for it, wanting to help but even with her hugging the creature it was no use, the creature kept crying. Zero let go of the creature moving on to explore more before the MTF found her. Continuing down the path zero heard more screaming then silence, walking forward she saw an old man in a denim jacket with no sleeves. Odd, he doesn't look like a regular old man.. In fact he looks like he's made of tar. Apparently he heard zero's footsteps because he turned to zero and a creepy grin spread across his face before he stepped into the wall causing a black and greenish substance to appear where he entered. just after that a group of MTF came across zero, not wanting to deal with these dumbasses she reluctantly followed them back to her cell. Looking back zero saw a brief glimpse of the old man before an MTF smacked her head making her look forward.. Zero glared daggers at the MTF cursing under her breath making sure they didn't hear her, even if they did they would have probably ignored it.