The Old Man

Woah... It is colder in here than usual zero thought as she looked around till her eyes landed on a black and green inky puddle.. Just like the one she saw yesterday... In fact the intercom didn't even produce any noise to indicate it was one of those testing days... Just then a body emerged from the puddle, it was the old man from yesterday! The old man approached zero with a small smile on his face. "W-who the hell are you!?" Zeros voice was shakey as the old man got closer, inspecting zero before backing away just a small bit. "You're interesting zero.. You're also new to the facility right?" Said the old man. "yeah but.. How do you know my name? Also... Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in your cell?" Asked zero as the old man pulled a paper, seemingly out of nowhere and hands it to zero. "Well first off I read this paper that told me all the information that I needed to know about you.. Also they haven't caught me yet so I'm free to explore till then" Zero grabbed the paper and gave it a puzzled look. "Are there more of these? About the others?" Asked zero "of course there are.. You think your the only one?" The old man replied in a snarky tone. "Oh ha ha very funny..." Said zero giving the paper back to the old man as he chuckled a bit "you also seem to be the only 'female' SCP around here besides 811 and 053 as far as I know so you might be special but don't count on it" Zero responded to that by playfully elbowing him in the ribs "wow you don't have to be such an ass.. At least spare my feelings" They both laughed as the old man walked towards the wall "anyway have fun being stuck in here while I try and avoid the MTF..." Then the old man phased through the wall leaving the black substance on the wall again.. If there's more then I can find out about the others... Zero thought as they laid back down on their less than comfortable cell bed staring at the tile floor..