Chapter 2: New Discoveries and trouble

Still my prov.

Soon Liz and I made it to our happy place in the woods. It was still just as beautiful as it was the last time we were here when we visited.

 It was still just as beautiful as it was the last time we were here when we visited

"I miss coming here." I say, "With Mom and Dad."

"I know me too Dez." Liz agreed, "So let me guess you wanted to come here to clear your mind huh?"

I nodded in agreement with a frown.

"You know me so well." I say.

But then I saw something that caught my eye. There was something purple glowing in the shallow part of the river.

"Hey what's that!?" I say.

Of course with curiosity overcoming me I kicked off my boots and socks and ran towards the purple glowing object.

"Destiny Lotus Rodgers get back here right now!" Liz yelled at me.

But I ignored her call because I was already in front of the purple glowing object. I reached down with both of my hands and pick it up. Once I did I wiped off all the mud that was on it and my eyes widened as I immediately realized what it was. It was the purple chaos emerald. Then I immediately run out of the shallow part of the pond and towards my boots and socks to quickly put them back on. Then I picked back up the purple chaos emerald and sprinted back towards Liz. Who was giving me a questioning look for what the heck I just did. That's when I showed the purple chaos emerald to Liz.

"How is this possible Liz!? Do you know what this is!?" I ask squealing in excitement

"It's a purple diamond Dez what else is it." Liz said.

"No Liz have you not been paying attention to the Sonic X series or Sonic comics! Liz this is the purple chaos emerald!" I shout, "Plus look how it's glowing! It only glows like this if there's another chaos emerald nearby. And why else would there be just a random rare powerful gem like this here!"

"That's... that's not possible! It can't be can it?" Liz said, "Holy cow! But how!"

"Remember now huh Liz." I say smirking.