Chapter 7: Powerless

LIZ'S POV

I saw myself and Destiny fighting my friends. Shadow, Espio, Rouge, Knuckles, Sonic, and Tails. But there were more people from Sonic's world. There was also Blaze, Amy, Vector, Mighty, Charmy, E- 123 Omega, Manic, Sonia, Eggman was there. I didn't really see anyone else. But it wasn't me fighting my friends... I would never fight my friends. It was as if I was trapped in my mind. Unable to use and move my body. But it was like an evil me. A secret evil me that I never knew about. She was ruthless and didn't care about my friends or anything. She was hurting all my friends pretty badly. And they were all injured or weak. The only ones standing were Shadow, Espio, Silver, and Sonic.
But one she attacked them again she took down Sonic and Silver. And they were in their super form. Now it was just Shadow and Espio.

"Elizabeth I know you're in there! You can fight Frost! You just got to believe in yourself that you can do it!" Shadow shouted.

I could feel the fury in my eyes or Frosts eyes soften as I was fighting back to regain control. Cause Shadow was right I CAN do this. I CAN fight Frost.

"AAAAAHHHHHH! SH-SHE'S TO STRONG I CAN'T FIGHT HER! FROST.... SHE'S TO STRONG!!!" I screamed.

"Elizabeth I KNOW you can fight Frost!" Shadow shouted, "I've seen you fight before with and without your powers Elizabeth! I won't fight you like this not anymore! I want my girlfriend back! We ALL want you back!"

"Shadow..... I'm sorry." I cried out before Frost took control again.

"Oh what a pitty that's the last you will ever hear from your sweet little Girlfriend." Frost said coldly, "But now it's time to finish you once and for all."

"Take your best shot. I'm not gonna fight back. I'm not gonna hurt my girlfriend." Shadow said.

"With pleasure!" Frost shouted taking Shadow down hard, "Now to end your life once and for ALL! YOU WILL NO LONGER BE THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM ANYMORE!"

"NO!" I screamed.

My eyes shot open and I woke up with a loud gasp. Then I began breathing heavily.

'It was... just a dream? But how? It felt so real.' I thought.

But part of me felt like it wasn't just a dream. And that part of me asked so many questions. Who was that Frost girl that was taking control of my body? What did she want? Where did she come from? Is she... working with Mephlies? How did Blaze, Amy, Sonia, Manic, Mighty, Vector, Charmy, E- 123 Omega, and Eggman get there? Where the heck were we? Was that a glimpse of what would happen in the future?When did Shadow ask me out? How did Shadow ask me out? But why the hell was that Frost girl hurting my friends? So many questions that had not a single answer for any of them.

"Please don't let this happen in for real?" I whisper to myself.

But I did feel much better. Better than yesterday. I glance over to see what time it was.

5:45 a.m.

"Geez. That early huh?" I say.

But I couldn't go back to sleep. Not after that nightmare I had. So I just laid there in my bed. Looking up at the ceiling.

MY POV

I saw me and Liz fighting our friends. Espio, Shadow, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, and Silver. But they weren't the only ones there. There were more people from Sonic's world there to. Blaze, Amy, Mighty, Vector, Charmy, E- 123 Omega, Sonia, Manic, even Eggman was there. That's all the people that I could see I didn't really see anyone else there. But it wasn't me fighting my friends. I would never fight my friends. But I couldn't control my body. It was as if my body was ignoring my brains commands. It was like I was trapped in my mind. I was unable to control my own body! But made me wonder.... If I'm not controlling my body.... Then... who is? Whoever this person was they were hurting my friends. This person was injuring my friends in front of my own eyes and body. It was only Espio, Shadow, Sonic, and Silver who were left still standing. Shadow, Sonic, and Silver were in there super form. But soon this mysterious person who was controlling my body and actions took down Sonic and Silver. Now the only ones that were left standing were Espio and Shadow.