Chapter 3: Meet Shadow The Hedgehog

My POV

Explosions.... Explosions were happening everywhere in my city. My home. Everything was in ashes or either were burning up in flames. I heard all the cries and screams of people and their children running for there lives. But my most concern was finding my sister Liz in all this madness that was happening. Liz was the only one I had left to even call family. I ran looking all over the place for Liz shouting and calling out her name until I found her and she found me.

"Liz there you are! I was looking all over the place for you!" I say hugging her.

"Same here. Come on let's get outta here." Liz said smiling, "Somewhere safe for us to live free and be happy again. Back with Mom and Dad."

"Destiny Lotus Rodgers get away from her she's fake! She's pretending to be me!" I hear Liz shout.

"Wait what?" I ask looking into Liz's eyes only to find out that her eyes were green instead of blue.

My eyes widened as I broke up the hug by pushing it away from me. And I backed away in fear. And it also hit me that she or it mentioned to go back with Mom and Dad when they just died yesterday. I turned to see Liz about 10 feet away from where I was standing.

"Liz I'm coming!" I shout and run towards to my real sister Liz.

"Ah ah ah. I don't think so." She said but her voice changed into a males voice as it spoke.

And then it morphed into his true form. My eyes widened in fear as I back away as well.

"What do you want with me and my sister?" I ask scaredly, "Why do you want me and my sister?"

"You and your sister's powers." Mephlies said, "Is what I want I need you and your sister for something more."

"No way! You stay away from me and my sister you monster!" I shout running in the other direction away from Mephlies.

"You're coming with me!" He said in his dark voice scaring the heck out of me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No get off of me!" I shout struggling to get out of Mephlies grasp, "Monster! Get your hands off me! Leave me and my sister alone! GO AWAY!"

I was terrified when we were in a room of darkness the very next moment. And even more scared when I realized I was alone and Liz was no where to be found or seen. I was scared and worried about where Liz was.

"Dez?" I heard Liz's voice call for me echoing throughout the room of darkness, "Where are you?"

"Liz? I'm here! Where are you?" I call out to Liz.

"I-I don't know! Follow my voice Dez!" Liz called.

"Ok." I call back, "keep talking so I can follow the sound of your voice." I call.

Liz then did as I instructed her to do and kept on talking. Until I heard her scream.

"LIZ!" I screamed.

"Dez! Run! He's coming! Forget about me RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" Liz screamed horrified.

I listened to what Liz said and ran for my life. When she screamed so horrifiedly it scared me to death as was she. I then got even more terrified when I heard someone running after me. And knew who it was running after me.... Mephlies.

"No!" I scream, " Get away from me!"

I was then hit hard and fell to the hard black cold floor. My eyes shot open and I gasp. Then breathing heavily the very next moment while shaking from my dream and sweating a bit as well.