Chapter 6: The Celebrations and The Disasters

Liz and I walked into the Best Western hotel and up to the lady at the front desk.

"Umm excuse me Miss did a team of softball and baseball players from BrightSpeed High School come in earlier?" Liz asked.

"Why yes. There was they said that they have a big game tommorow against Wildwind High School for the championships." The lady said, "But they also mentioned that 2 members were missing from their softball team."

"Yeah that's us we're on the softball team with BrightSpeed High School. We didn't know what happened until we finally found our way back here. So could you plz show us to the rooms that they're staying in?" I say.

"Yes follow me." The lady said.

So Liz and I followed the lady and went into an elevator to the 4th floor. To room 43.

"You'll be sharing a room with them there's only two girls staying in here." The lady said.

"Ok thx miss." Liz said.

"Yeah thx." I say.

"Anytime girls and I wish you the best of luck with your championship game against Wildwind High School tomorrow." The lady said.

"Thx miss." Liz said.

The lady nodded and then walked away and towards the elevator. Then Liz knocked on the door. It was Janna who opened the door she gasped when she saw me and Liz.

"DEZ! LIZ! ALYIAH IT'S DEZ AND LIZ! THEY'RE OK!" Janna shouted.

Then Janna hugged us both tightly.

"Don't you to ever scare us like that again!" Janna said.

Then Alyiah was at the entrance of the door.

"Janna you're squeezing them let them breathe." Alyiah said.

"Sorry I was just super worried about the to of you." Janna said letting me and Liz both go and me and Liz let out a huge breath.

"We're sorry we have you guys the scare but all that matters is that we made it back in one piece." I say.

"Yeah you're right about that Dez that's pretty much all that matters." Liz said, "Right girls?"

"I guess that's agreeable." Janna said agreeing.

"What do you mean I guess of course it's totally agreeable without Liz and Dez we would lose the championship game against Wildwind High School." Alyiah said.

"We should tell coach that you to found your way back and unharmed." Janna said.

"Oh yeah we totally gotta tell coach. She's super worried about you to when you girls both disappeared." Alyiah said.

"That sounds like a good idea. Let's go do that." Liz said.

"Yeah I agree." I say agreeing.

So then Janna and Alyiah lead the way to room 47. Which I guess was the room the coaches were staying in. We knocked on the door to the coaches room and coach answered the door. She was shocked to see me and Liz but also relieved that we were ok. Luckily and thankfully she didn't demand for an explanation. I guess it was better off that way to. Coach didn't want to put anymore pressure on me or Liz since Janna and Alyiah told her about our parents death sh didn't want to apply more pressure on the both of us. And besides coach and everyone else doesn't know what Liz and I go through but it's best that no one else knows cause if the government ever found out they'll probably send S.W.A.T. soldiers to our house. That's something that I don't want to happen. No that's the last thing I want to happen. Today was crazy enough for me and Liz. So for the rest of the day Liz and I spent the rest of the day with Janna and Alyiah video chatting with our friends back in BrightVill.