1)Crash Landing-(Y/N)

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) can you hear me?" Someone says. I can't think, I try but I can't. The video transceiver on my dashboard whirrs to life. "Are you mobile?" Then I finally recognize the voice, my captain, Fox McCloud. She looks like shit, with ashes and cuts on her jumpsuit, coat, and fur.

     I push myself off the floor of my Arwing, hearing a crack in my torso. Definitely a rib. I think to myself. I struggle most of my form on to the seat, grabbing the radio located to the small video screen. I manage to painfully open my mouth, "I-I think I'm alive, captain." Moving my mouth makes me want to puke, but I manage to hold it down. "I got fucked up pretty bad, blood is coming out worryingly fast. I-I... I can't feel my leg." I cringe as the pain truly kicks in. I finally inspect myself. I've got cuts, bruises, and burns all over my body. My leg is twisted and broken.

     "Damn! Hold on, I'm coming to pick you up." She says with worry prominent in her face.

    "I don't think... I got... much time." I say trying to keep unconsciousness at bay. I can see through the glass of my cockpit another Arwing, with a lupine woman inside. I flail my hand at the hatch release button, causing the glass covering to open. With the cockpit open to the elements I clamber and fall out of my ship. I can see her moving towards me clutching her forearm, blood staining the fur on her hand. I reach out to her and she grabs my hand just I feel my body go limp, and great darkness falls over my eyes.

    I find myself in a clean jumpsuit lying on a medical bed. My leg is back in place, and I have bandages on my wounds. I'm in the med bay. I think to myself. I push myself up and let my legs touch the floor. I see Falco enter the room and look at me with a piercing gaze. "Fun first mission, eh (Y/N)?" He says with usual snark. I expect him to continue to humor me, but his face forms into one of sadness. He lets out a deep sigh, "When she brought you in, we all thought-for a split-second-that you died." His eyes meet mine, "Go back to your cabin and get a little more rest, you aren't fully healed yet."

     When I open the door and turn on the light of my cabin, I grab a book off the shelf. I open to the page of my bookmark and begin to read. After a little while, I hear a knock on the door. I get up and open it to meet the face of my captain. "Cap, I assume you've come to check-in?" I say inquisitively.

   "Yeah. Got a moment to talk?"

    "Of course," I say stepping out of the way. She moves further into the room and motions to the chair at my desk. I close the door and take a seat close to her on the bed. "So," I say sparking conversation, "What's up?"

     "I'm sorry that your first mission ended like that." She says with sadness incredibly evident on her face, "It was just supposed to be simple delivery. To take the cases to the satellite..." She stops talking and I immediately know what she's about to say, "They set us up! Those bastards! There was no satellite, but you know what there were?  Five fighters!"

      "It's not your fault. You didn't-"

      She cuts me off, "It is my fault! And you almost died!" Hot tears were now staining her previously neat and well-kept fur, "I am your captain, I am supposed to lead and protect you. But how can I do that when I almost got you killed?" Suddenly, she lunges towards me and wraps her arms around me, bawling her eyes out. I return the action and also begin laying down with her, my back against the wall. 

       We lie there for about thirty minutes, with me patting her back every once in a while, and eventually she stops crying. I hear her breathing steady and I slightly pull back to see her face. She is asleep. It makes sense, I say to myself, having that much on your mind must be taxing. I carefully maneuver myself out of the bed and I cover her with a blanket. I leave the room deciding to make some food.