6)MIA-Falco Lombardi

Bam! The last gunship goes down. "Great job team!" Fox radios in. I let out a sigh of relief, finally we get to go home. I think I should have a conversation with the new guy. I haven't spoken to him very much and from what I heard he sounds pretty capable, not as good as me though. 

         When we get back everyone is celebrating on the bridge and talking, but I know something is wrong. Why haven't we seen (Y/N)? I decide to check his room. I don't even have to knock because the door is open. Not good. I note, Maybe he just left and forgot to close the door. But I can see that his drawers have been ransacked and his coat and jumpsuit are on the floor. I pick up the (F/C) jacket with the Starfox emblem on the back. 

            I remember the last time I saw him was when he was in the kitchen making waffles and then he ate breakfast with us. I move to the kitchen and see the bowl of waffle mix already there. Strange why would he make more than he needed? And whats worse is that our bag of waffle mix is on a shelf... Unopened. I sniff the mix and my keen senses pick up on something, "This is spiked!" I say to no one. I feel a presence in the room with me. Instinctively, I throw a kick backwards, and my leg collides with a chameleon. "Leon," I say with disgust. "Your handiwork?"

          He chuckles and coughs, "Yep. That there is spiked with a energy draining poison, non-lethal." He smiles, so I kick him again. 

        "Where'd you take 'em?" I yell at Leon, "Where?!"

         "I'll take you there." He says pulling out a remote. He presses a button and a beam of light transports us to a room, looks like the back of a bar. "Follow me," he says sheepishly. I follow him down a hall and I see Wolf looking into the slit of an iron door. "U-um... Boss?" He says with his bravado gone.

         "Dammit! Why did you bring him here?" She demands furiously, "Don't realize what you've done!" All I can do is smile as I blast a stunning bolt of energy at Leon.

         "No, I don't think he did." I point my blaster at Wolf, but she has her's out too, "A standoff, eh?" She fires first hitting me in the chest, "AGH!" She walks over to me, and she puts her hand on my cheek.

          "Good news for you, you'll have a cell-mate!" She laughs, but I notice a form behind her. 

          "Good news for you," mocks (Y/N). "You'll join Leon." He pulls the trigger sending the canine woman unconscious. He reaches his hand out to me, "Thanks Falco. I don't know what I would do without you."

          "But I do," I say with snark, taking his hand. I grab the remote off Leon and press the button labeled 'Last Destination'. With a button press, we're in the kitchen. "Let's not tell Fox about this, she'll just beat herself up about it." With a nod, he leaves the kitchen. Wasn't that quite the adventure? I think while disposing of the fiendish waffle mix.