5) Home Alone-(Y/N)

My eyes flutter open as I awake in my room. I find a small note next to me, 'Had a great time last night, amoureux.  -Fox.' I smile to myself and move into my bathroom. I turn on the shower and wash up in general. I get into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. 

       I enter the dining hall and find the rest of the crew eating breakfast, having a conversation. I walk past the table into the kitchen. I turn to the waffle maker and notice the bowl of already made batter. Guess someone already had some waffles. I as pour the mix in the contraption, a voice speaks up behind me, "Good morning~! Sleep well?" I yelp out of fear and almost drop the bowl. Fox chuckles at my fear, "Sorry, sorry!" 

      I resume my previous action while letting out a little humph, "Yeah, I slept very well." I lean in, kissing her on nose. "I was just making some waffles. Would you like one?" 

      "No thanks. But there is something I wanted to tell you." Her green eyes meet mine, "Every mission you go on seems to end with you in some way getting roughed up. Today, we'll go to our mission, while you stay on the Great Fox." I look at her understandingly, nodding my head. I hear the ding of the waffle maker and grab out my breakfast, slightly burning my hand.

      We walk back out to the eating room and sit down with everyone else. I have a nice conversation with Peppy and Slippy, while Fox chats with Falco. I feel a little sick, so I excuse myself and head back to my room. The closer I get to my room the sicker feel. Eventually, I reach my room and flop on my bed exhausted. My eyelids feel heavy and I drift off into sleep. 

     I wake up again to see a chameleon man standing next... Wolf. Shit, shit, shit! I yell internally. I try to push myself up but my body is extremely heavy. It's going to take some effort to get up. I eventually struggle to my feet, albeit a little wobbly. "Looks who's awake!" She says grinning, "You slept so long we thought your friends would be back before you woke up."

    I try to respond but I don't even have the energy to speak. She chuckles, "Feeling tired? That would be from the spiked waffle mix." It's right then I realize how helpless I really am. She's got me wrapped around her finger. I want to yell, to kick, to punch, to hurt her... But I can't and she knows it. "You'll be coming with us," she motions for the lizard to cuff me. I try to just fall at her but she pushes me over. I crash to the ground unable to move. Wolf heaves me over her shoulder and starts carrying me. God, she's strong! I think. I try to hit her head with mine, but instead it seems like a snuggle. I start to feel drowsy, but I know I shouldn't sleep. "Sleep tight~!" I hear her say, as darkness consumes me.