3)Getting In Shape-(Y/N)

After I read a few more pages in my book I decide to head to the gym, it's the only place on the Great Fox I haven't explored very much. I walk through the bridge on the way to gym, catching a beautiful view of space. I walk in and see a good amount of exercise equipment. I look to the right of the room and see a locker room. 

     I walk in and look around. I notice locker labeled with my name on it. I open it to find a athletic outfit in (F/C). I change into it and it fits pretty well. But, I hear wet foot steps nearby. I look in the direction of the sound and see a sign for showers. Ah, hell no!  I yell internally, I am not getting a awkward situation. 

     I walk out of the locker room and decide to start with the tread mill. As I walk up to it, I see Falco.  I hadn't noticed him in the corner benching. He seems pretty focused so I'll let him do his own thing. After a little while of running on the treadmill, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I stop the machine and turn around. Fox is standing in front of me, wearing  a workout outfit of her own. "Hey (Y/N). Guess you decided to get in some exercise?" She says to me.

      "Yeah, the gym was the only place I hadn't gone into really," I respond. 

       "Have I told you that we have a mission at noon?" She asks, stretching her arms. I shake my head in response, "Oh, well I did now. Either way,  I was wondering if you'd like to spar?" 

       "Sure. I would like make sure you don't think I'm useless." I reply hinting at yesterday. We move to a large mat in the middle of the room. I sit at the opposite side of her and get bring up my hands to fight. 

        She makes the first move, lunging in and throwing a punch at me. I block it with a forearm and respond with one of my own at her side. My blow lands causing her to stagger slightly, I use this chance to attack with a kick at her other side which connects. She backs up slightly but then throws another punch. I bring up my hands to block it , only to learn to late it's a feint. She throws a real uppercut at my unguarded gut, lifting me off me feet a little and causing me stagger. After that she throws a flurry of hooks and jabs at my face. With the energy I have left, I kick at her legs and knock her over. She lands on the mat on her back. 

        I offer her my hand which she takes, "Wow! You did pretty good." 

        "Thanks! You're pretty tough yourself," I reply. I look at the clock, 11:23 am. "I'm gonna get changed back before the mission." I look behind us and saw Falco walking out of the gym. We walk back and get changed into our regular outfits. We decide we have enough time for lunch and we start to eat in her quarters. 

          I think about how about how open and caring she been towards me. She couldn't like me could she? I argue with myself, Why would she like you? She's captain and has been with other crew longer. If anything she would probably like one of  them. And for some reason, that thought makes me a little sad. 

          Soon the time of the mission comes. Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Slippy Toad, Peppy Hare, and I ready up and board our arwings.