6

~Third person POV (unless specified)~

After awhile Lisa called Larry back inside and they all started to walk back to the apartments, as slowly as possible to stall.
Sal sighed softly. "Lar, if you don't stop getting yourself into trouble and getting grounded I swear I'll kick your ass." He huffed and crossed his arms.
Larry chuckled softly. "You'll have to be able to reach my ass first." He snickered teasingly.
Sal slugged Larry's shoulder and scoffed. "Asshole." He chuckled softly. "I can reach your ass, I'm not even that short."
Todd chuckled softly. "Well... There is a small size difference. Not much but it's definitely there." He said with a shrug.
Sal crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at Todd before looking at Ash. "Am I really that short to you guys?" He huffed, pretending to be upset but failing immensely, as a small laugh escaped his lips.
Ash laughed softly. "Well you are shorter then us but it's not much, you're perfect just the way you are Sally." She smiled softly at him.
Sal blushed a bright red, thankful for his mask for hiding it and continued walking.
Larry looked over at Sal and snickered softly. After being around him for so long he had picked up the little hints to tell what Sal's expression was. "Sal's blushing." He snickered and dodged as Sal playfully swung at him.
"Shut it Lar!" Sal laughed and started chasing him as Larry took off towards the apartments. "Todd! I'll help you to tag Larry!" He called out.
Todd chuckled and continued walking. "I'm not running until you've caught him." He called to them as they disappeared into the apartments.
Ash shook her head and smiled softly. "Children. All three of you." She chuckled softly.
"Hey! I am not that much of a child, besides you know you'd be doing the same exact thing." Todd snickered and bumped Ash gently.
Ash rolled her eyes and bumped him back as they got to the front door of the apartments, to see Sal sitting on Larry in the lobby.
"Todd! Quick! I got him pinned!" Sal squealed as he tried to keep Larry on the floor.
"Todd I swear if you tag me..." Larry snickered and started to attempt to get up again.
Todd chuckled as he walked over and tapped the top of Larry's head. "Tag, no tag backs." He snickered causing Sal to jump up and run to the elevator.
"I'm not being it again!" Sal laughed and repeatedly pressed the button for the elevator.
Larry snickered and stood up. "Don't worry, I'm not after you..." He chuckled and started walking towards Ash.
Ash took a few steps back. "Larry Johnson... Dont you fucking dare." She giggled softly before dodging Larry's arms and running over to Sal. "Quick get the elevator up here!" She squealed.
Larry laughed and grabbed her, pulling into a sorta hug. "Tag. No tag backs." He snickered into her ear.
Sal chuckled and stepped back. "Ash... Please don't get me again." He said laughing softly.
Ash blushed softly and laughed. "I won't, I won't. We'll call time out for now." She said as the elevator finally opened.
The four of them stepped inside and took the elevator down to the basement.
"Mom might not let you guys in." Larry said softly as he used his keycard in the elevator. "I'll probably have to go to my room again." He shrugged.
Sal and Todd nodded. "True but we can still take you down here. Make sure you don't fall or something." Todd snickered, earning a noogie from Larry.
The elevator opened to Lisa standing in front of it. "Ah, I was just about to come make sure you were coming in." She chuckled. "Larry, let go of Todd. I'm sure he wants to keep his hair."
Larry chuckled and let go of Todd. "Yeah I guess, this isn't over Todd." He snickered softly.
Todd rolled his eyes and shoved Larry. "Buttnozzle." He snickered softly and stuck his tongue out.
Larry flipped him off and laughed softly as Lisa and him walked to the apartment and went inside.