9

~Third person POV~

"W-wait.... Really?" Larry asked softly, slightly confused.
"Yes Lar. You don't have to act so surprised." Ash chuckled softly as she looked at Larry. He had pulled the blanket off himself and was looking at her with his classic confused face plastered on.
Larry chuckled slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Heh... yeah..."
Ash smiled softly. "Larry, your face is bright red." She chuckled softly.
Larry chuckled nervously. "So?! You're blushing too!"
"Yeah, but I don't look like a tomato with a mullet." Ash said laughing softly.
Larry crossed his arms and looked away. "Stooopppp." He snickered softly.
Ash chuckled and hugged him. "We both know I won't, just like we both know you won't ever stop causing trouble."
Larry chuckled softly before looking at Ash and smiling. "I uh... I really do like you Ash." He whispered softly.
"And I really do like you Lar." Ash whispered back and kissed his forehead. "Dork."
"Hey! I'm not the dork here!" Larry laughed softly and crossed his arms.
"Yes, you are." Ash giggled softly and flicked his forehead.
Larry smiled softly and hugged her. "Whatever you say dillhole." He snickered.
"Lar! What the hell is a dillhole?!" Ash shouted laughing.
Larry chuckled softly. "That's for me to know and you to find out."
"Oh yeah? Then when do I get to find out, hmm?" Ash chuckled softly.
"We'll see." Larry snickered and let her out of the hug. "Now. Get offa me before I get more cooties then you've already given me."