『 Two 』

⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆

Exiting from the front doors to the University. Renjun and Donghyuck started on their way to the J.T. Diner, where they would meet up with their friends.

"Holy fuck," Donghyuck whimpered, burying himself in his heavy coat. "It so fucking cold today."

Renjun nodded his head in agreement, shifting closer to Donghyuck. Latching their arms together in an attempt to keep each other warm throughout their walk.

After five minutes of walking, the two shivering boys finally made it to the Diner. As they entered, they released a sigh of content at the instant warmth that engulfed them.

"Oh my god," Donghyuck faked cried. "I'm over the winter season. Summer come back please," he whined, flicking away his fake tears.

Renjun shoved his friend playfully, walking ahead towards the counter of the diner, smiling when he met with a familiar pair of eyes.

"Renjun! Donghyuck!" A short male with ebony hair greeted loudly.

"Ten, you don't need to shout," Another male who was much taller than the other, shushed.

The two men were the owners of the J.T. Diner. The tall man named Johnny decided four years ago to start up his own Diner after he and Ten had gotten married. The two have been doing well since, with their business running smoothly. Their Diner was popular amongst the university students, as it was just a 5-minute walk from the campus.

Rolling his eyes at his husband's request, Ten brought back his focus on the two boys he called to. "Come' ere and sit," he beckoned towards the seats in front of where he stood behind the counter.

Renjun and Donghyuck happily complied, seeing as their friends hadn't arrived yet. They took off their coats and hung them on a provided rack in the Diner and seated themselves in front of Ten. Knowing well what the older intended to talk about.

"So!" Ten beamed, a smile beautifully displayed on his face.

"Sshhh"

"Oh Damn you. This isn't a library," Ten hissed at Johnny, who in return, held his hands up in surrender and went back to brewing coffee.

Renjun and Donghyuck giggled at the couple's little quarrel.

"Ge, I know you want 'the tea', but there hasn't been any going around as of lately," Renjun informed the older. Donghyuck nodding in agreement.

"Bullshit!" Ten slammed his hands on the counter leaning close to the two shocked boys. "Drama lurks everywhere," he stated as a fact.

"Hyung... you seriously have a problem," Donghyuck deadpanned.