『 Nine 』

⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆

Beep. Beep. Beep. Be-

Renjun peeked at the alarm clock on his nightstand, groaning when seeing the time was eight-thirty in the morning. "Five more minutes," he mumbled, burying his face into his pillow and falling back into a deep sleep.

The pretty sound of chimes and the smell of the fresh air filled Renjun's senses, making him feel calm. He could feel the rays of sun touching his skin now and then due to the trees that rustled softly in the cool breeze. A smile made its way on the boy's lips, but it quickly faded when hearing a soft deep voice near his ear.

"Injunnie~"

Slowly opening his eyes, Renjun saw just how beautiful his surroundings were. He found himself resting under a tree on a small hill of an open field with all kinds of flowers. Golden hour showered the scenery, making everything look ethereal. Renjun softly smiled as he lifted his hand towards a ray of light, letting it rest in his palms before bringing his hand down to touch the green grass he laid on.

"Injunnie~"

Renjun flinched when hearing the voice again. Turning his head in the direction he heard it form, he was met with beautiful ebony eyes that stared back at his own. He watched as the person lifted their hand to gently brush their knuckles against the side of his face. Renjun didn't feel conflicted at all, he felt warm and fuzzy at the delicate action. The two inches of space that separated their faces didn't bother the boy either. He felt comfortable with the person lying beside him, he felt at ease. Renjun began to notice the space between them starting to close when a pair of soft lips met his own. His eyes fluttered closed at the amazing feeling, his heart swelling with all kinds of emotions. He never wanted the other to leave, he wanted to keep him close, closer than they were right no-

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Renjun shot up in his bed, his heart pounding fast as if it might explode. His chest heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath. 'What the hell was that?' Renjun thought to himself. He looked to his alarm that was still going off, giving it a slight glare at the disruption of his dream then quickly silencing it. Renjun sighed as he subconsciously brought his fingers up to his lips, softly touching them as he remembered what happened in his dream. He had no clue who that person was, their face was a blur. The only thing he could perfectly see was their eyes. He remembered every detail of the person's eyes and that was enough to make him smile at the thought.

Getting out of bed, Renjun made his way over to the bathroom where he took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. When changing into his clothes, consisting of jeans and a sweater, he texted Jeno to pick him up.

He walked out of his apartment with his coat and bag before shutting the door behind him and locking it. Jeno watched as Renjun ran out of the building and towards his car. Entering with a bright smile on his face.