『 End 』

⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆

With Jaemin's mind actually stable for once in his life, he felt like he could finally breathe. Having found the peace he was looking for, along with a boy named Huang Renjun, who just so happened to be the cause of it.

It took two weeks for Jaemin to ask Renjun to be his boyfriend, but they were finally official making both boys very happy. They spent their time together going out on dates and hanging out with their friends.

After a month, Jisung had finally gathered his confidence to ask Chenle out on a date, it eventually ending with a kiss to his cheek, which made the boy happier than he'd ever been. They were yet to be official, but they were content with the fact that their feelings were finally out in the open.

During that time, Donghyuck had been trying to juggle his feelings on who he should confess to first. Of course, Jeno knew about his feelings as well as Mark, but he's never confessed that he liked both of them. He still remembers Jeno's warm embrace as he cried onto the boy's shoulder the day he confessed everything. Jeno knew he couldn't give Donghyuck the relationship he wanted, so he told the boy to go for Mark instead of him, which made Donghyuck's heartbreak.

When telling Mark, the boy had a look of shock on his face, but he wasn't appalled by the fact. He too thought that Jeno was cute, telling Hyuck that he wouldn't mind if they were in a relationship altogether if he meant so much to him.

It took some time and chasing but the two had finally won Jeno's heart over with their persistence, finally giving Donghyuck the pleasure of calling both Jeno and Mark his boyfriends.

~

Now it was the beginning of summer and the end of the last semester of their Junior year in university. Renjun was standing in front of the familiar board with students' names lined up in ranks, finding it funny to be looking at it in such a different way than he did months ago.

"Na, fucking, Jaemin," he mumbled amusingly to himself, seeing the boy's name still above his own. He let out a little chuckle as he looked at the two names placed in ranks one and two.

Feeling a pair of arms wrap around his waist from behind, Jaemin rested his head on the boy's shoulder as he looked to where Renjun was staring.

"Injun-ah, let's go eat, I'm hungry," Jaemin said, pulling Renjun's attention off the board.

"...How did you get such high scores in the past when you were dealing with all that stuff? I mean I get why you'd be up there now, but before... wasn't it hard for you?" Renjun asked as he turned around in Jaemin's arms to face him.

"Yeah, it was hard. Taeyong always made sure I slept well and studied the day before the exams, which I'm thankful for. It was never easy for me," Jaemin answered.