『 Seventeen 』

⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆

The first week of winter break had passed by faster than Renjun could even remember. During breaks like these, Renjun would usually be spending his time studying. But this break was different. He had made new friends and those friends wouldn't leave him alone, not even for a day.

"Give it back!" Renjun shouted as he chased Jaemin around his apartment who was holding his precious Moomin plushie. "I told you my room is off limits!"

Jaemin halted on the other side of the couch from Renjun, the Moomin plushie tucked under his arm. "That isn't fair Injun-ah," he began, pouting at the older. "I let you sleep in my room."

Renjun rolled his eyes before climbing onto the couch and swiftly snatching back his plushie. "I don't care. Everything that's in my room, stays in my room... and anything outside of it stays outside. Understand?"

A glint of mischief appeared in Jaemin's eyes as he thought of why Renjun wanted to keep him out of his room. "What're you hiding?" he mused, leaning forward onto the back of the couch, making Renjun lean away.

"What?" Renjun asked confused.

"You don't want me in there for a reason right?... Will you tell Nana why?" Jaemin innocently asked while playing with the hem of Renjun's sweater, not really bothering the boy. Since he's gotten used to Jaemin being all touchy with him for the past two weeks, it felt normal.

"There's nothing to hide Jaemin. I just don't want you in my room," Renjun answered, narrowing his eyes at the boy. 'Whatever your thinking, drown it in holy water,' he thought, specifically for Jaemin, who then chuckled.

"Is it just me who's not allowed?" Jaemin asked, making his way around the couch and sitting down beside Renjun who also sat properly, hugging his Moomin plushie close to his chest.

"I guess."

Jaemin furrowed his brows while looking at the older. "So... Jeno's allowed?" he asked with distaste.

Renjun just nodded before saying, "He's slept over a couple of times." Which probably wasn't the best thing to say, seeing as Jaemin could already feel jealousy consuming him.

"You allow him and not me," Jaemin stated in disbelief, already picturing Jeno in his death bed.

Renjun stood up from the couch with Jaemin's eyes following him. "That's what I said," he casually replied before walking over to his room to put away his plushie.

When Renjun came back, he noticed Jaemin was giving him the silent treatment, which he thought was silly and irritating. He's gotten so used to Jaemin that it felt weird for the boy to ignore him in any way. But he didn't want to give in just yet. So he spent almost half an hour trying to act like he wasn't affected by the younger's cold shoulder.