『 Ten 』

⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆

Renjun walked out of the lecture hall with a Zomboy tailing him from behind. Renjun planned on ignoring Jaemin for childish reasons.

"Renjun."

Nothing. Not a single response from the older was given. Jaemin groaned as he grabbed the boy by his upper arm, spinning him around to face him. Renjun looked up at him with wide eyes but still kept his mouth shut.

"I'm talking to you," Jaemin growled, growing frustrated. Renjun rolled his eyes at the boy's words, finding them to be very ironic. He pulled his arm away and began walking out of the building, hearing Jaemin's footsteps following after him.

When reaching the bus stop, Renjun sat himself on a bench, while Jaemin who was very irritated at the moment stood in front of him. Leaning down to be at eye level, Jaemin flicked his finger on the older's forehead, causing Renjun to wince at the pain while placing a hand on the reddening spot. "What the hell?!" he whined, glaring at the younger who had a look of satisfaction on his face.

"Lets hangout," Jaemin suggested happily, giving Renjun a front-row view of his beautiful smile.

With his other hand that wasn't occupied with his forehead, Renjun pushed Jaemin's face away from him, disliking the suggestion. "No."

Jaemin stood up straight while letting out a sigh. "Guess I'll have to follow you around for the rest of the day."

Renjun glared up at the younger, finally letting his hand fall to his lap. "Do what you want."

Jaemin tilted his head at Renjun's words, his lips lifting up into a smirk. "Well... I want you," he said lowly, making Renjun widen his eyes with a faint blush dusting his cheeks. "So does that mean I get to-"

"No!" Renjun blurted out quickly.

Seeing the bus come into view, he abruptly stood up from the bench, stepping closer to the edge of the sidewalk, avoiding Jaemin's amused gaze on him. The bus pulled up to the stop, opening its door as some people exited out of it. Renjun waited patiently before entering and paying with his bus pass. He spotted a vacant seat near the back and made his way towards it, seating himself by the window. 'That guy... I swear.' He felt a presence seating themselves beside him. Thinking it was a stranger, Renjun kept his eyes out the window.

"So... Where're we going?"

Renjun jolted in his seat looking towards the one person he wanted to get away from. "You're seriously gonna follow me?"

"Mm-hmm." Jaemin rested his head against his seat making himself comfortable while feeling Renjun's glare on him.

'Damn you Na Jaemin, Why are you so stubborn? I'm gonna shove my foot up your ass soon if you keep this up.'

Raising his brows at the older's thoughts, Jaemin turned his head towards him in shock. While Renjun stuck his tongue out at the boy, knowing very well he heard him. Jaemin blinked his eyes surprised with Renjun's attitude before facing forward. They sat in silence till they got to Renjun's stop and exited the transportation together.