Brinmo

Third person POV:

"Just saying I didn't come up with this ship and I don't know where this ship originated from."

"All I know is that this ship has Inmo in it so it must be a crack ship as Inmo can never get a girl or boy to begin with" Mario replied.

"I applaud you for that Mario. It is a crack ship however don't insult Inmo again as he is one of the precious smol beans so yeah."

"Can we just rate this ship already?" Ritchie asked.

"Right, so today's ship includes Inmo and Brandon. Like I said, it's a crack ship so there's no actual evidence of it actually becoming canon or getting any attention from the fandom. Well it might get attention, but it will most likely be seen as a crack ship and not an actual relationship."

"Thanks for making that clear. And with that being said I don't agree to this ship ever becoming canon" Brandon replied.

Inmo nodded. "Yeah it would be weird to date one of the guild masters. Also we don't hangout that much so we aren't that close to begin with."

"You know Inmo, love can happen in the most strangest ways. That includes not being close to them before."

"She has a good point there" Michael replied.

"I guess but still. Me and Brandon aren't close and I doubt any sort of romance will spark during mine and his time in Divinus Magia" Inmo said.

"Okay then. That's all for today's chapter! Sour out!"

"Wait what's with the short outro?" Marshie asked.

"Oh right I guess I might as well tell you viewers now. I'm not going to take anymore requests. As one, I already have way to many requests to fulfill and two, I'm actually going to end this book soon! But of course not that soon. Anyways here are the final ships I'll be featuring in my last few chapters.

KitKay,

Stay,

Zen,

Pat x Gun,

Mitchey,

Brakey 2.0,

Bricheal,

Mitch x Info on Helmscott,

Breden,

Bario,

Binmo,

Cicheal,

Lo Pho x Milk,

Sitch,

Solin,

Human Lo Pho x Relena,

Lo Pho x cat form Kay,

Zandon,

Diablous twins x Counterparts,

Koliver,

Litch and finally,

Milac.

And those are the finally ships that will be featured in this book! Sour out!"