Eden x Jelly donuts

Third person POV:

"Ah! The final chapter of this book! What better way to end this with a lovely crack ship! hey guys welcome to the final chapter of this book! Eden x Jelly donuts!"

"FINALLY THE BOOK IS ENDING!!!" Mitch yelled.

"okay I get it! your happy! anyways guys? thoughts on the ship?"

"100,000,000% AGREED!" They all replied.

Sour clapped her hands.

Eden has entered the game

"Thoughts? UwU"

"It's a very good ship" eden replied nodding in approval.

"Well I guess that's all for this chapter ;-; I'm kinda sad that this book has to end. It was so much fun making this! But I've got to deal with it and move on. So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sour out!"

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed all the chapters I've made! It was really fun making all these chapters based on the ships you all suggested. Thank you all for reading this book! I didn't expect this book to get a lot of requests or viewers at all! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Don't worry this isn't the final book I'm making. I've still got to finish Origins of Olympus x Fairytail Origins crossover and Fairytail origins AU! I also have a new book coming soon!  Very soon!

Sneak peek!

Well that's all for this book! Once again thank you all for reading this! Signing out for the very last time

Well that's all for this book! Once again thank you all for reading this! Signing out for the very last time... Sour!