chapter seventeen

Jonathan
Alice and I listen to literally most of my records and tapes while laying on my bed talking until midnight.

It was amazing.

I've gotten to hang out with her for an entire day, and it's been the best day of my life.

I seriously think... I think... I think I might... like her more... than she thinks.

Right now we are both laying on our backs, or heads touching, looking at my white ceiling.

My little nightlight is on, so I can kinda see her.

She yawns dramatically before sitting up and looking down at me.

"We should probably go to sleep now." She boops my nose with her little finger tip.

I scrunch my nose and she laughs. "I'm serious."

I sit up and push her down onto my pillows. "You're sure?" I can feel her heavy breathing on my face.

She nods slowly, wide eyed, looking at my lips.

I abruptly kiss her, and she grasps my face with her hands.

My tongue slips into her mouth, making a noise come from the back of her throat.

I really liked that noise.

She pulls on my bottom lip with her teeth and I make a growling sound.

My hands travel down her side and to the bottom of her dress.

That's when she stops me.

"Jonathan-"

I immediately stop everything and get up off of the bed.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me-"

She jumps up and drags me back into my bed. "It's fine! It's fine! Just... maybe someday. Ok?"

She holds my face between her hands, waiting for an answer.

"Ok."

She smiles softly, making me do the exact same thing.

"Oh, wait. Do-do you want to sleep in your dress? Or... do you want something of mine? I have some T-Shirts and maybe pajama pants..."

She laughs at my foolishness. "Yeah."
——
I gave her my gray The Smith's band T-shirt and some red and green plaid pajamas pants that were way too big on her.

She pulled her hair into this weird low bun-ponytail-braid thingy.

"How do I look?" She tries to pose like she's a model. (even though she looks GODLY in anything)

"Beautiful." I say a little bit too seriously.

I'm wearing gray and blue plaid pj pants and a plain black T-shirt.

So, technically, we are kinda matching.

I get into my bed and gesture for her to come beside me.

She carefully gets in and stays as far away from me as possible.

"Good-good night." I say softly and turn out the light.

She says it back and turns on her side, facing away from me.

Should I go over there?

Would she think I'm too pushy or rapy?

What if I hurt her?

What if she will be uncomfortable?

After about 2 minutes I give in, and shuffle over to her, snaking my arms around her waist and pulling her back into me.

I can faintly see her smile through the darkness, and she nuzzles her body against mine.

This is heaven.

I breathe in her lavender scent and kiss the back of her head, before falling asleep, dreaming about record shops and blue dresses.
~~~
I CAN NOT WITH MYSELF

JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY WAKE UP-

Sorry for the short ass chapters, they just add some suspense and stuff.

End of chapter seventeen.