Chapter 1 I like this planet

(If anyone else uses the name Starlight I didn't steal the name it was the only one I could think of at the time.)

Starlight was casually walking down a path in the woods, she was roaming the planet to which she was on for some time now, a month at most, she was tired and dirty, hungry and scared.

She ran a crossed a few small Energon shards but they never lasted long, she had her alt mode picked and was eager to fly but she didn't have enough energy to fly so she was stuck walking which she didn't mind to much.

She found that she loved the small earth creatures and flowers that were on the planet, if humans were in the woods she would be sure not to be seen and she found some of them to be interesting, others to overwhelming, and some were pretty evil.

Now she found herself in a desert state, she came up to a sign and it said Jasper, she tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders, still walking she sat on a fallen tree in a forest.

She watched some animals running around birds flying, she laughed when some foxes were playing close by.

Looking up to the sky she began a mental journey down memory lane, thinking back to wondrous times.

Happier, fun filled loving times, Vos so vibrant and cheerful, everyone flying everywhere, couples dancing in the air trines playing tag or follow the leader.

She remembered her brother always running off with (I've read so many times that Thundercracker? and Skywarp were his brothers so I'm gonna put them as screamers brother I don't own them) Thundercracker And Skywarp flying for pretty much the whole day.

Most would say they were a perfect trine, Starlight was was never able to find one, and she was ok with that because she had her brothers.

Then her thoughts turned sad when she remembered the war started, she was still very young at the time, her two brothers dead (I'm guessing still learning about those two) and Starscream she was unable to find.

Now she believed that if she didn't find him dead then he was alive, but who was he with? Was he alone? Did he join the Decepticons or the Autobots? She didn't know.

Looking around the forest again she stood up, giving a loud defeated sigh, trudging onward again.

"Well sitting here feeling sorry won't find a new home" she said as she spotted an old energon mine that had been plucked clean.

"No machines or carts.....must've been a random mine from the Autobots, hope no one minds if I crash here for a day or two" she said aloud sitting down in the cave.

(Time skip night time)

Clouds rolled in, the air went cooler, the wind got colder, Starlight looked out and she figured it would start raining.

And sure enough it started to pour, she groaned as she crawled further into the cave, she had collected some fallen trees and had them ready for a fire not that it would fully heat her but it would help.

With her fire lit she relaxed, using her body to shield it from the wind, she'd learned awhile ago to shelter a fire from bad weather.

"Sigh....I'd give anything to have a blanket rate about now" she said.

She heard thunder and she looked back out to see a storm staring, she rolled her optics and faced the other way again, ignoring the world outside the cave.

"Lets see here....Starlight? What do you like about earth?" She asked herself.

"Well I like the small animals, the plant life, some of the humans aren't bad.....the sunsets are pretty....it's a beautiful place" she said as she got comfortable and went to recharge.

She started to dream of happier times, it was during this time she was relaxed and calm, she didn't have to worry about anything.