Chapter 9

A/N

It's been awhile. Sorry for the looong hiatus. Anyways here's an update.

Jennie's POV

Hindi na namin tinapos ang party. After having a small talk with some random strangers and drinking non alcoholic drinks, Lisa dragged me out of the party.  It's already 11:30 and we are on our way to Witchy's house.

Tahimik naming binaybay ang daan. We are both lost with our own thoughts that we almost forgot that there are two of us in the car.

I still can't believe I met Rosé that fast. I wasn't ready to face someone I'm having a debt with. I'm still broke that I can't pay for what I have borrowed. Being with Lisa always broke me but being far from Lisa will shattered me completely.

Lord God please forgive me for all my sins

I look up to Lisa. He was too focus on the road and he didn't even give me a glance. Maybe his mind is still at the party, particularly to someone who's in that party.

Ewan ko ba sa sarili ko, I love myself but I am the reason why I am hurt and in deep pain right now.

I can still remember that day. The day where I lost myself because of love.

//

I was walking alone in the hallway when someone grabbed me by my arm and leads me to an abandoned room near our school clinic. I was trembling with fear as I tried my best to be free from the stranger's grip.

But when the stranger finally faced me, I stop.

"Chill. Its me"

Lisa

I was still in shock and had little fear in me by the event that occurred that I couldn't even think of words.

"Hey.. you okay? Sorry for scaring you. I didn't mean to." he gave me an apologetic smile

It melts me

Lahat naman ng gagawin niya nakukuha niya ako.

Why am I so inlove with this man?

I can't figure out the reasons

"About the accident with those bitches. I just want to apologise for what they did to you. Don't worry, they already face the consequences." he smiled

Sana lahat handang humarap sa kapalit.

Sana all

I gave him a smile and nod

"Okay lang"

Im not a person who holds grudges. I will only hurt me

'And loving Lisa don't?'

my conscience won't leave me alone

" uhh ano palang gagawin natin dito?" I asked

He stilled for a bit and look at me

"Ah yeah, I was about to ask you some things. If it's okay with you?"

Lahat naman okay saken basta ikaw

'tanga talaga'

shut up!

"Oo naman."

I was shocked by how he changed his reaction that fast. From the smiling Lisa to an emotionless one.

I can't even do that