Baby Im sorry

Our souls already met each other
It is our body that is not.

I woke up from a dreamless sleep. This is the first time na magising ako without worry, guilt and sadness flooding all over me. It took me quite some time to sink everything all in. Lisa confessing his feelings for me is something I have heard of only in my dreams and Im sure that last night is totally not a dream.

I started doing my usual rituals before heading out. I didn't bother making breakfast for myself because I woke up not early than before and technically Im overly excited meeting Lisa. I've walked my way to school and went straight ahead to my room. I spotted Lisa outside my class.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. But instead of answering, he gave me a peck on the lips which gives brighter red colour stained on my cheeks. His hands then rested in both sides of my waist. His eyes never left mine.

"I want to see you this early. I've missed you the whole night" He said in between his wet kisses.

I stopped him not because I didn't like what he's doing but because public affection is not really tolerated here in school. He just gave me a pout which almost made me want to squeeze his puffy cheeks.

"I've missed you too. But class is about to start and we're kinda a bother because we're blocking the way." I said

Napaungot lang siya dahil dun but did a little step to have both of us some space. I then looked around to see few of my classmates are already inside and minding their businesses like a pro. Then find myself looking back to Lisa whose still staring at me.

"Wala na kayong pasok?" I asked him

Umiling naman siya at inilagay sa magkabilang bulsa ang kaniyang mga kamay.

"Morning classes are cancelled because some of the engineers in MATHE BLDG are having a conference with our professors." He explained.

We stay glued to towards each other's gaze. Not bothering to look away. It felt like my eyes are meant to just stare at his.

When the bell rang that's the time when I broke our eye contact and gave him a shy smile which he returned with his boyish grin.

"Ahh. Pasok na pala ako" Paalam ko and he just nodded.

I can still feel his eyes on me even if I turned my back on him. Tried not to feel awkward, I've uses all the poise I needed just to head straight up to my seat without giving myself some messy shame. He always makes me nervous. Like all the time.

When Im on my seat, I looked at Lisa's way and his eyes still on me. Pointing at something which is my phone. I curiously get my phone and opened it. There's his message.

:Bye. Ill see you later Jen.

Lunch came fast and I'm eager to flew from this room to Lisa's. Didn't mind my school mates' weird glances at me. Sanay naman na ako. Simula nung palagi nang nakadikit si Lisa sa akin ay parang automatically na ako ang palaging head ng mga balita sa school. Lisa is really THE Students' Interest na lahat ng nakakasalamuha niya ay binibigyang pansin ng madla.

I'm the president of Lisa's club. Tho nobody knew it was me because and Im glad. Im quite popular here---I mean in my previous life as THE Queen Bee and medyo nakakahiya na ang isang Jennie Kim ay maghahabol lang sa isang lalaking walang pake sa kaniya.

What a news!

I texted Lisa where he at and he replied he is in the gym. Lisa is into sports that's why he has the body worth praising for. Not too musculine not too thin.

Just perfect for him.

Habang naglalakad ako papuntang gym ay nahagip ng mga mata ko si Rosie. She's sitting under the shade of the tree while holding her guitar. She's strumming it and her eyes are focusing on the strings. Napansin ko din na maraming kalalakihan ang nanunuod sa kaniya but she didn't mind.

I was about to walk passed her when our eyes met. An unknown emotion kept running in my mind. Her eyes glow as she waved her right hand at me. And I did the same to her. She motioned her hand to come near her and so I did.

When Im near I can clearly see her expressive eyes and her sunshine like smile. No wonder Lisa was so whipped for her. I mean--- if I were a guy, I'd prolly date her.

"Hi Jen. San ka papunta?" she asked

"Uhh. Im on my way to Lisa." May kung anong emosyon ang dumaan sa mga mata ni Rosie pero agad din itong nawala. She plastered her charming smile at me

"Are you two dating?" She said while her smile were changed into a teasing smile

"I don't know. I'd never asked" Totoo naman. We both confessed to each other but we never dealt what type of relationship we at.

Is it still the game?

"Oh. Anyway, go na. I don't want Lisa go mad searching for you" She giggled that made me smile.

Nagpaalam na ako sa kaniya at tumalikod. Heading towards where the gym was located. Pero hindi pa man ako nakakalayo nang tawagin ulit ako ni Rosie. Humarap ako sa kaniya ng nagtataka.

"Yes?"

"The day you realized everything, I hope it's not too late" She said in a serious tone

Kaba ang lumukob sa aking dibdib. The way she said those words were like a missing piece to a puzzle Im in.

"What do you mean?"

"If you're playing with fire, be sure not to be the moth. Be the match stick that lit the fire. Play wisely"

A/N

HATDOG. GINUGULO LANG NILA ANG ISIP NI JENNIE.