author's long short note...

Whatz up readers?? Long time no publish because i have a lot of work to do. So about the next part, the next topic that i will going to publish is not the next part of the 'visit', but i will make a part of that.....at least i think about it..cuz i have no idea what would be happened next..got any ideas?? Comment down if you got any ideas of the next part of my "visit 2".

Don't worry, i will make a part 2 of that...wait..when will i make a part 2??
If my brain get shocked?? Or if i have time to make some, or if i'm not busy(of course i'm always busy) or........whatever! 

Oh! And by the way guys, i have my new favourite movie that would love to join in my "most favourite cartoon/anime movies in the world that it is not replaceable in my life".

Representing....

*coughs* Drum roll please!

*Drum beats*

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Ok lets be serious, "most fave cartoon/anime in the world"..........its.....

Muhyo and Roji's bureau of supernatural investigation!!!! Muahh, muahh!!😘😘 love this!!

Btw, its an anime movie. Wanna watch?? Animax channel of course! If you don't have an animax channel on your tv, try searching this website: kissanime.ru

It would take a minute to open this website but you know what they say, you'll have to wait patiently..

Bye bye my toppings!!