The Old Man

"That will be all for today kids, you were all great!"

Iruka Umino watched all the kids in the class form a line and slowly start walking out of the classroom.

He had a small smile on his face. This was his first job as a teacher and all the kids were behaving nicely and listening to Iruka talk about the subject.

Well except one.

That one would be Naruto Uzumaki. The boy was either constantly talking or sleeping in class, which led Iruka to shout at him.

More than a couple of times.

However, there were also a lot of bright and willing students that wanted to learn more.

Sakura Haruno was constantly answering any questions that Iruka had asked and not far behind her was Ino Yamanaka.

Out of the male population, the only one that stood out was Sasuke Uchiha. He didn't look like he cared, but, whenever Iruka asked him a question he answered correctly.

And that was why he seemed like the best out of the boys in the class.

There was another student that sat a few seats away from Sasuke.

Iruka wouldn't have even noticed him or even knew about him if it weren't for the fact that rumors were spreading around the village that the boy was Shisui Uchihas' brother.

That boy was Yurei Uchiha.

He was always silent and most of the time was just looking out the window.

Another boy by the name of Shikamaru Nara had potential but a large part of the class he spent sleeping. Which meant that he couldn't exactly ask him anything. 

The spars were going to start in a few days which meant that Iruka could see what all of the kids were capable of.

In front of the Academy

Shisui could see his little brother in the sea of kids in front of him as he slowly walked out of the Academy.

When Yurei saw his older brother a small smile crept up to his face.

He lightly ran up to his brother.

"Hey, there ni-san."

 "Hey Yurei, what's up?"

"Not much, the Academy was boring like always."

"C'mooon, you know you gotta go there if you want to become a ninja!"

"I know ni-san, it's just that it's boring. You already taught me a lot!"

"I know, I'm such a great teacher!"

The older smirked as the smaller Uchiha only sweatdropped at his brother's antics.

A bit further away from the two, Itachi Uchiha greeted his little brother Sasuke. Even though his older brother, who he admired, stood right in front of him, Sasukes' attention was on another place.

He looked jealously at Yurei and Shisui who were now starting to make their way back to the clan compound and their home.

He wanted to have that kind of relationship with his brother, but instead, his brother was more away than he was at home.

It just didn't feel fair.

"Hey, Sasuke, you alright?"

"Yeah, I am ni-san."

"Alright, let's go back home."

But still, Sasukes' mind couldn't stop thinking of the image of Yurei with a smile on his face running up to Shisui.