The Test

The birds chirped as the sun started to rise and illuminate all the things all around the Village Hidden in The Leaves.

It was currently seven-thirty and the newly graduated Genin, Yūrei Uchiha was currently making his way towards the forty-fourth training ground.

Although at first the location of the training ground was unknown to the young Uchiha, after asking a few Jonin that were about to start their shift at the Konoha Gates, Yūrei started to make his way to where his test would begin.

Walking along the road that leads to the training ground, Yūreis' thoughts were currently on the task that was awaiting him.

He didn't know anything about his new teammate, which was bad enough, but he also didn't know anything about the test that was awaiting him.

And both of those were currently eating away at the young boy.

'He could make us do anything.'

While still trapped in his thoughts, the young Uchiha managed to catch his first glimpse of the Forty-Fourth Training Ground.

It was large, very large.

And the entire thing was fenced off.

Inside, huge trees seemed to spread out and cover the inside of the Training Ground.

While approaching the Gates of the forest, Yurei saw his new teammate sitting on a tree stump near the entrance.

She was sitting cross-legged and was staring at something in the distance. A light blush was more evident on her cheeks the closer Yūrei got.

Soon enough, the Uchiha was now standing in front of the girl, yet it was almost like she didn't even see him.

Her gaze was still on something in the distance.

The young boy lightly cleared his throat, which seemed to catch the young girls' attention.

She seemingly jumped in place when she who was in front of her.

"H-Hi."

She slightly stammered as her teal-blue eyes caught the onyx black eyes of the Uchiha that stood in front of her.

"Hello. You seemed like you were a bit lost in thought. Something on your mind?"

The young Uchiha felt better if he knew.

After all, if the test that they were going to soon participate in required teamwork, he needed his teammate to be at her best.

The young girls' blush only increased when she heard the words that came out of the mouth of the boy standing in front of her.

She stood up, quickly looked away and immediately answered, although a kind of shyness was heard in her voice.

"N-Nothing. E-Everything's alright!"

"Alright then, if you say so."

Their conversation ended and seemingly both of them enjoyed the silence between the two.

They were currently waiting on their new Sensei.

And as soon as it was eight, their Sensei appeared right in front of the two, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Looks like you two are both ready, that's great. We don't have too much time to waste so I'll start explaining your test immediately."

The two brand new Genin leaned in slightly, as to hear every single word their Sensei said.