The Graduation

"You have done well, Yūrei Uchiha."

The old man named Danzo told the young Uchiha as they stood in front of each other in the middle of the Uchiha Clan training ground.

It had been a few days since the first year of the Academy was finished and Yūrei was announced as the best student.

And of course, Danzo decided to keep his promise.

He found Yūrei in the middle of one of his training sessions.

"Thank you, Danzo-sama."

As much as the young Uchiha didn't like the old man standing in front of him, he gave him an opportunity for early graduation.

He gave him a chance to prove himself.

"There is no need to thank me, child, after all, you have accomplished this on your own."

As Danzo was talking, a small smile was on his face.

One that Yūrei didn't like.

It seemed like Danzo was too pleased with how things have played out.

"Report tomorrow to your usual classroom, the written part of the exam will be held there. After that, all you have to do is successfully use the three Academy Jutsu. I assume you already know them?"

Yūrei only gave a solemn nod as his answer.

"Good. Yūrei Uchiha, I hope you are prepared for your life as a Shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato"

At that, Danzo turned around and made his way back to the village, a pleased look on his face, all while remembering his conversation with The Hokage.

Flashback

A knock was heard on the door of The Hokages' office.

While Hiruzen Sarutobi couldn't see who was behind the door he sensed a chakra that he knew all too well.

That of Danzo Shimura.

"Come in."

Danzo made his way inside of The Hokages' office.

He made his way to The Hokages' desk and greeted his former teammate.

"It's nice to see you Hiruzen."

"It's nice to see you as well, Danzo, but I must ask, what would be the cause of you coming here?"

Hiuzen started to see Danzo both in his office and outside of it a lot more since The Academy started.

More specifically, since Yūrei Uchiha started attending.

"I believe you're already familiar with my reasons for coming here. I wish for us to speak on the Ninja career of the young Yūrei Uchiha."

"So, how has the young boy fared in his first year at The Academy?"

Truthfully, Hiruzen didn't want to know the answer to that question.

He knew the young boys' parents before their death.

They were both exceptional Shinobi.

If they were still alive and knew what Danzo was doing, things wouldn't end on a happy note.

There was also the current situation with The Uchiha Clan.

All in all, a lot was going through The Third Hokages' mind.

But right now his biggest worry was for Yūrei.