Looking for Michael (Dean X Reader)

Dean's POV
"We have to find him and end him" I say and Sam nods. "I will try to find a lead on him. You go have some rest" he says "I'm fine. I'm gonna head to a bar. Don't wait for me" I say and I grab my jacket.

Your POV
The case is over so it's time for drinks. I go to my motel, I take a shower and I get ready to go out.

I stop by the nearest bar and I walk in. There wasn't many people in there. I sit on a stool next to the bar and I order my drink. I turn my head and I'm amazed at what I saw. Dean Winchester. The famous hunter. Wow, he is handsome for a hunter. Even better than his pictures on the dating apps. I mean they eat unhealthy foods all the time but he is looking pretty good.

I take my drink and I walk to him. I sit next to him "Hi" I say "Hi" he says and smiles "How can I help you?" he continues "An autograph should be nice" I say full of self-confidence "A what?" he asks "Come on, you're Dean Winchester, the most famous hunter and Michael's perfect vessel. How did you get out of it by the way? Because I heard that you said yes, is it true?" I say and his hand moves to his back, probably reaching for his gun. "You don't have to. I'm a hunter too. And I know a lot about you Winchester" I say and he looks at me "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I'm not a stalker" I say and he chuckles "It's fine, I just have to be ready" he says and I nod.

"So, is it true?" I ask "What?" "You saying yes to Michael" "I had to protect the once I love" "Fair enough" I say and I take a sip of my drink. "Wanna get out of here?" he asks "Sure" I say and I follow him outside. "I am staying in a motel two blocks away" I say "Great. By the way, you never told me your name" he says "(Y/N)" I say and he takes a step closer and inside my personal space. "You are beautiful" he whispers and leans closer. I lean too until our lips touch. I pull away and I look at him "I never actually done this before" I say "How old are you?" "Twenty five" "Want me to stop?" he asks "No. I want you to change that" "Got it" he says and kisses me again.

Dean's POV
I wake up by my ringing phone. Sam is calling. (Y/N) is sleeping next to me. "What?" I ask as I pick up. "I have some news on Michael. They are pretty interesting" Sam says and I see (Y/N) wake up. "Good morning" she says "Good morning" I say "I'll be in the bathroom" she says and gets up from the bed.

"Dean, are you there?" Sam asks "Yes" I say as she gets out of the room "What did you find?" I ask and I start getting dressed. "Michael has a child" "What?" "His name is Mich. I found it in a letter that he sent to his dad about a month ago. It was inside the suit that you were wearing when he left you" "So, daddy and son are teamed up?" "I seems like it" "Great, I'll be back and I might bring help" I say and I hung up.

I grab my flannel that got under the bed but as I pull it I notice a piece of paper that probably fell there. I pick it up and I read it. Dad. It was the first word. I'll be waiting for your respond, Mich. These was the last ones.

(Y/N) comes back in the room and she is fully dressed now. "What is this?" I say and I show her the letter "I-- I have no idea" she says as she reads it "Who is Mich?" I ask pulling my gun out "I have no idea" she says "We'll see about that" I say and I punch her. She falls on the floor unconscious.

Your POV
I slowly wake up and I can feel that I'm tied down in a chair without opening my eyes. But I eventually do. "Morning" Dean says "What the hell?" I ask "I'll be good as long as you play by my rules" he says "Meaning?" "If you tell me what I need to know, you'll be fine" he says and the door behind him opens. A tall guy, that I assume is Sam, comes in.

"Let's start" Dean says and kneels next to me "Who is Mich?" he asks "I don't know" I say and he punches me "Where is Mich?" I don't know" I say and he punches me again.

A few hours of torture later I broke. I cried, I begged, I lied but they don't let me go. My body is full of cuts. "Where is Mick?" Dean yells "I don't know. I have no idea who Mich is. I swear" I say crying. He looks at Sam and then back at me "We all need a break" he says and they both get out.

Dean's POV
"She's hiding something, I know it" I say "I don't think so Dean. I think she is telling the truth. We should let her go" "Give me one more chance" I say and I go back inside.

Your POV
The door opens and Dean comes in, alone. "Please, I know nothing. Just let me go and nobody will know that this happened. I'm begging you just let me go" I say. "Look, we are trying to find Michael and Mich probably knows where he is, so if you could tell us about him it would really help" he says nicely. "I wish I could help, I really do but I don't know" I say and he nods.

Sam comes in and unties me. "Just go" Dean says and I nod. Sam helps me walk but I stop and I start laughing. "Winchesters" I say and I through both of them on the wall. "You're more stupid than I thought" I say. "What the hell?" Dean asks. My eyes glow and I open my wings. I heal all my injuries. "That's better" I say "I'm a great actress, right? I tricked not one but two Winchesters" I say.

"You are Mich?" Sam asks "Oh yes. But it's just a nickname from my uncles because I am Michael's child" "Why were you speaking with your dad?" Sam asks "He is not my dad. My real dad is locked in the cage. By the way, how did you assume that I was a man?" "I guessed" "How old are you?" Dean asks "Nine" I say "Great" he says "New record?" Sam asks him "Shut up" he says. "You both shut up" I yell "It's time for me to play with my new toys" I say.