One of us (Dean X Reader)

"Dean!" I yell from the bedroom. "What?" he asks as he comes inside "Are you ready?" I ask "Ready for what?" "To finally talk" "About?" "Come on Dean, you haven't said a single word to me until the last case last week. What happened?" I ask.

"Really? What happened? (Y/N) you were flirting with that guy in front of me" "No, I wasn't. I was trying to make sure that he is the vampire that was killing those girls" "Yeah right" he says ironically "Dean, do you seriously believe that I was flirting? And if I was, which I wasn't, do you think that I would fo it in front of you?" "No, I don't but I saw you. I saw how comfortable you were went he placed his hand on your thigh" "I wasn't" "Well, it didn't seem like it" he says and leaves the room.

I run after him and I stop him. "If you don't trust me why are you with me?" I ask "Because I thought that you were better than the others but you proved me wrong" he says "What?" "Leave me alone (Y/N)" he says and I slap him. "Screw you" I say and I leave the bunker. The cold morning air hit my face and a tear escapes my eye but I keep walking.

"(Y/N)?" I hear someone call and I turn around. It was Sam who just came back from the town. "Are you ok?" he asks and I shake my head "What happened?" "Dean and I are over" I say and it hurted more than expected. "No... Why?" he asks "We were fighting and he told me to leave him alone so I did. I'll go for a walk and I will come back to get my things later" I say and I try to leave but he stops me "Wait, I'm sure that he didn't mean it" "Oh he did" I say and I walk away.

"I'm coming with you" he says "You don't have to Sam. Just go back home" "No because if I do, I'm going to kill him" he says and I kinda chuckle.

Walking in the woods, we spotted an abandoned small warehouse. "What is that?" I ask Sam "I've actually never seen it before" he says and takes his gun out. I take my gun too and we walk there. Getting close we noticed that on the door there was carved the Men of Letters symbol. Sam opened the door that surprisingly unlocked with the same key that the bunker's door opens.

It was really small, it was like a single room. "Was that a prison or something?" I ask as I saw the four skeletons that were there "I have no idea" he says "Wow, you don't know? Is that the first time that this happens?" I say joking and he chuckles.

As I look at him we hear a lound bang. It was the door that closed. "What the hell?" he asks under his breath and walks to the door. I kept looking around on the walls that had every seal drawn on them. "(Y/N)?" "What?" "I... uhm... I don't want to worry you but the door doesn't open from the inside" he says "What?" I ask and I walk to him. The door had something carved on it.

"It's Enochian and I think that it says how to open it" I say "Since when you know Enochian?" Sam asks "Since the time you left me in the bunker with Cas for a week" I say "The door shall open when blood stream on the floor" I read. "Just blood? Ok" he says and takes a knife out of his pocket. He is ready to cut his palm but I stop him "It doesn't need just blood Sam" I say and he looks at me "What else then?" he asks. "...when blood streams on the floor and their last breath get sucked in it" I read.

"Just one of us is getting out of here" I say and I look at him "No, there has to be another way. Dean is probably on his way here" he says and I nod. We both sit against the door and I take my phone out. But of course there was no service.

We screamed and yelled for help but nothing came out of it. It got darker really fast but colder too. We sat down again "I remember reading about this" he says "Of course you do" I say "It was used for locking monsters that they didn't know how to kill" "And let me guess, everyone died in here" "Yeah. Some of them starved to death and some of them died from..." "From?" "The air stops being recycled" "Great" I say and I lay my head back.