Public (Jensen X Reader)

"Ready for today's scene?" Jensen asks me as I get out of my trailer and we start walking together "As much ready as I can be to film my death" I say "Don't worry, you'll do great like always" he says and smiles. "And if we finish early I'll be waiting for you in my apartment. Sounds good?" he whispers to me "Yes" "Great, I'll see you on set" he says and walks to set as I go to the make up trailer.

I've been on the show for the last three years. I portrait Nancy Winchester, Sam and Dean's little sister. At first I wasn't in many episodes but after the first year of being on the show, I became a regular. The second year I was around Jensen and I got a lot closer. We've been dating for the last two years but nobody knows. Not even Jared. We decided to keep it a secret from everyone because I didn't want people to believe that I am on the show just because of Jensen. I fought really hard to get where I am now and I didn't want anyone to think that I am being favoured.

Our relationship is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Jensen has a way to make me smile even the hardest days. He is always there when I need him and I am trying to be too. I'm trying really hard to give him back as much love and support as he gives me but it's nearly impossible. Sometimes I think that he's too good for me and I don't deserve him. But somehow I got really lucky. We have got in a few small fights in the past but a day away from each other makes us realize how much we actually need each other.

"Good morning Trish" I say as I get in the make up trailer "Morning girl. How are you doing?" she asks in a happy tone "Is it weird for someone to film their death?" I ask as I sit on the chair "I don't know. But you should really ask the boys, they've done it a few times before" she says "Already did it. It didn't help much" "Then I've got nothing. But it's the last season, people are gonna die" she says as she puts moisturizor on my face. "Are you ready to make me look dead?" I ask and she chuckles "Not yet. But I'll be on set to put more and more cuts and blood on you during the scene" "Good to know".

After make up, hair and wardrobe, I was ready for my scene. I walk on set but they weren't ready for me yet because in the previous scene that they were filming, Jared was messing with Misha, as always, and it took them more time than expected. I sat on my cast chair and I went through the script on more time as I waited for the crew to prepare the cameras etc. "Seems like we are already running late" Jensen says from behind me which caught me off guard and I almost fell from my chair. "Yes, I guess we are gonna need to postpone. How about tomorrow? My place?" I ask "I'll be there" he says and walks away from me. He turns his head and winks at me. I smile and I look down at my script again.

____________

After the fight scene it was time for the emotion. I was laying against the wall with a bullet in my lower chest and I was holding a bandana on my wound. I was supposed to take a few steps before Dean entered the hallway of the abandoned and really old hotel that the demons were.

"Ready? And...action" Bob Singer shouts. I take a step while relying on the wall. I take one more and then Dean runs to me. "Nancy!" Dean yells and catches me as I start to fall "Easy, easy" he says as we both fall on our knees. "Just continue to hold this here, I'm gonna take you to the hospital, ok? You're gonna be fine" he says and I shake my head "It's too late" I say weakly "No, it's not" he says "Yes, it is" I say. My eyelids started closing "I love you... I love both of you" I say as I start to falls on him. Dean cups my cheeks and tries to keep me from falling "No, no, no, Nancy!" he shouts but Nancy is dead. He hugs me and it's like he is squeezing me with all his strength. By what I could hear he was crying which was scripted but it had to be only a tear. By his heart rate, that I could feel against my chest, he was really crying and sobbing which got me worried.

"Cut. It was great guys, I don't think that we need more takes. And since this was the last scene, you're free for the rest of the day" Bob says. But Jensen wasn't ok. He hadn't pulled away from the hug yet. I open my eyes and I hug him. I look at Bob who was sitting a few feet away from me on my right. I point with my head on the exit and he nods. "Ok, guys let's take a break and then we'll wrap everything up" he says and I mouth thank you at him.

Everybody left us alone quickly. Jensen and I were still sitting in the same position, hugged on our knees. I rub his back trying to help him to calm down. "Everything is ok, I'm here. I'm not leaving you" I whisper to him. He nods and kisses my cheek. "How about we go home?" I ask and he nods. "I don't want to stay away from you tonight. I really felt that (Y/N), I can't lose you. I love you" he says. This was the first time he said that "I love you too" I say still rubbing his back.

We pull away and we get up. "My place or yours?" I ask "I don't care" "Ok" I say and I take his hand. We walk to the door and I peck his lips before we get out "Meet me at my car" I say and he nods. I let go of his hand and we go to our trailers. We both change and get our make up off and we go to my car. There is no chance I'm letting him drive right now.

____________

We get to his apartment because I figured that he would be more comfortable there. We get in and we sit on the couch. Jensen wraps his arm around my shoulders and I lay my head on his chest. He kissed my head and let out a breath. "I'm sorry I lost control  earlier" he says "It's fine. It was kinda cute" I say and he chuckles.

"Do you feel ready to go public?" I ask "No" "Are you not comfortable? I thought I was the one with the issue about it" I say "I just changed my mind" he says and I get up from his chest "Did you changed your mind about going public or about me?" "You're kidding me, right? I was just crying for you and you are questioning me?" he asks kinda pissed "Answer the question" I say and I get up from the couch. "Are you ashamed of me Jensen?" "I just don't want to go public with you (Y/N)" he shouts angry. "No, I didn't mean it like that... It sounded wrong" he says "No, it's fine". I take my jacket and I walk to the door "(Y/N), wait--" he says but I interrupt him "I'll see you at the convention tomorrow" I say and I close the door of his apartment.

I take a deep breath that kinda helped me to keep the tears from falling and I drove back home.

____________

I got to the hotel that the Vancouver's convention was taking place in. Cliff walked me inside making sure that I was ok. When I entered the green room, I immediately saw Jensen. I sat away from him without saying anything. "Jensen and (Y/N) you two are gonna go first right now because Jared is stuck in traffic. When he gets here the J2 panel will start and you (Y/N) can come back" Cliff says a few minutes later. Great.

We get up and we leave the green room. I walk a bit faster than normal "(Y/N) wait" Jensen says and grabs my arm. "Let's just get this over and then I'm leaving. I'm done with work anyways" I say "No, (Y/N)--" "Stop, you've said enough last night" I say and I walk away. So, I just put a smile on and we walk on stage.

____________

"Hi, my name is Emma" a girl around 16 says "Hi" both Jensen and I say " This is a person question but the rumours need to be addressed. So, it's been heard that you two are dating. Is it true?" she asks
"Hey guys, sorry for being late" Jared says as he walks on stage. "No, we are not dating or anything" I say "Yeah, we are just friends" Jensen says. "Alright guys, it's time for me to go but I'll be back for the Winchesters panel" I say and I leave the stage.

I let my mic on down and I sit on the floor. I take a deep breath but it's hurting more and more every time I see him. Was he really just playing with me all this time? The words I don't want to go public WITH YOU (Y/N) are playing over and over again in my mind. A sob escapes my lips and a few tears fall.

I see Jensen coming to me. I don't even bother to look at him. He grabs the mic I just left and turns it off. I look at him with wide eyes when I realized what just happened. "Great" I say and I look down and cover my face with my hands. "Come with me" Jensen says "No" "Yes" he says and picks me up.

"Let me down" I yell as he carries me on stage. He lets me down, takes his mic and takes my hand. "I was a jerk to (Y/N) last night. And I want to apologize because I now see how much I hurted her with what I said" he says and then turns to me. He lets his mic down and takes both my hands. There was complete silence in the room. "I'm so sorry (Y/N). I love you and I want to go public with you. I meant that I didn't want to go public yet because I wanted to do something first. Something that I'm sure as hell about" he says and kneels in front of me. There were screams coming from everywhere. Even Jared. "Jensen..." "(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) will you marry me?" he says and I gasp.

I look up and I wipe my tears. I nod and I smile "I need to hear it" he says "Yes, yes, I will marry you" I say and he slids the ring in my finger. He gets up and we kiss. We pull away but our foreheads remain glued together "I love you" I say "I love you too" he says. "I knew it" Jared says and we chuckle.