Chapter six: The nightmare

Addie's POV:

I was happily sleeping in my bed until Erik's organ woke me up. Seriously, how did Christine sleep through that organ? I groaned and got out of bed only to be welcomed with pain coming from my abdomen area so I laid back down. I then realized what time of the month it was. Joy. I grabbed a spare pair of pyjamas, a pad and headed to the bathroom. Painfully might I add.

"Good morning Addie," Erik said turning to look at me, "I wasn't expecting you to be up for another few hours."

"I'm going to blame you and your organ for that," I said pain and tiredness evident in my voice, "but I am kinda thankful."

"Addie?" Erik asked walking over to me, "are you alright?"

"I feel like shit," I said continuing to walk to the bathroom.

I got my self sorted out and went straight back to bed after quickly grabbing my chocolate biscuits that I bought the other day. Erik came in a second later and knelt by my side.

"Will you be alright?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"I'm used to this, give me a week or so and I'll be back to normal," I told him.

"Do you need me to get anything for you?" He asked.

"Pain killers if you have any," I said.

Erik left to get some pain killers while I just stayed in bed hugging Hetty and eating my biscuits. Erik came back with the pain killer and a glass of water. I took the pain killer and drank the water.

"Thanks, Erik," I said giving the glass back to him.

"You're welcome Addie," he replied putting the glass on the bedside table, "is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Just stay by my side," I said.

(Time skip 5 months later, 20 days until Christmas.)

Erik and I were just messing about on stage until we heard the doors open. We quickly ran to the wing and peered through the edge of the curtain to see two men walk through the audience and onto the stage. One of the men had dirty blonde hair and the other had brown hair.

"And this is the all too famous stage where the Phantom of the Opera played as Don Juan and took Christine to his lair," said the man with dirty blonde hair.

"It is much more impressive in real life," said the brown-haired man.

"So, are you sure you'd like to buy the Opera Populair?" The dirty blonde haired man asked.

"Yes and I'd like to keep Box five empty in memory of our dear Phantom," the brown-haired man said.

(Time skip) 

"Well this will be interesting," I said when we arrived back to the lair.

"121 years and now someone wants to re-open the Opera Populair?" Erik said helping me out the boat.

"Just do everyone a favour and don't act as you did in 1895," I told him.

"I don't have much of a choice Addie," he said taking his suit coat off, "the world believes I'm dead."

I just stayed silent.

"At least we'll be able to sneak around," he said.

"We can't Erik," I said putting my hands in my shorts pockets and looking down.

"What do you mean?" He asked grabbing my shoulders lightly making me look up at him.

"This is 2016, the new owner will no doubt put security cameras around the opera house," I said looking him in the eye, "they record everything. We'll most definitely get caught."