1~ Happy

"TAE" you screamed out while you watched as taehyung dropped a large plate and it shattered as the pieces flew across the kitchen floor. You sighed knowing that your apartment kitchen was on the smaller side, but the kitchen was especially small right now since seven men were currently trying to get food AT THE SAME TIME.

You groaned and simply gave up sitting on your couch. 

"sorry, I'll clean it" you turned your head surprised when taehyung simply waved his hand and a bright light came from it before the dish pieces were teleported to the garbage . You chocked and began coughing uncontrollably surprised by taehyungs actions but you soon composed yourself  "tae, no using magic. How many times do I have to say this" you said. 

It had been exactly three months since your cute small pocket sized friends turned into normal sized males. Ever since they had managed to turn normal sized when their magic powers returned everything was hectic. 

They simply thought they could just use their powers wherever they wanted but you knew if some people found out about their powers they would be in danger or even worse. 

So when yoongi had a habit to teleport literally everywhere you had to make sure he knew not to do it. Especially that one time you were walking down the halls of your school and suddenly yoongi was right in front of you. Luckily there weren't other students around except for taeyong and jaehyun. 

Then there was taehyung, jimin, and hoseok. The three were more food oriented with their powers but they also caused a lot of problems. They would simply steal your food when you weren't looking by using their powers, you really didn't mind sharing your food but when you were all at a restaurant and the waiter had caught them using their powers you quickly had to make up the weirdest excuse that they were magicians. 

Then namjoon and jin. You thought they wouldn't cause too much problems since they seemed more mature but they also ended up being trouble. Jin and namjoon had a weird habit of using their powers for earths research. They would literally grow full trees in your backyard in seconds. Of course you had to somehow explain to your landlord that the tree was 'always there', luckily for some reason he bought it.

Jungkook, he was the worst with his powers. If jaehyun, taeyong, or yugyeom got too close to you he would simply teleport them away. You still remember trying to explain to an elderly lady that yugyeom was not a bad person and did not brake into her car...he was teleported there by jungkook, but of course you avoided that part. 

You told all seven of them to stop using their powers in public but they seemed to still be getting used to life on earth and living with you. 

Yes, you y/n had exactly seven men from another world who had magical powers living in your small ass apartment with you for the past three months. Sometimes while living with them you thought you were going to go insane. Life was rough but you also had to admit you enjoyed having them around, you really loved the days when you would go on spontaneous trips since the boys wanted to explore.

You were interrupted from your happy thoughts when you saw namjoon holding a pan

"NO NAMJOON" you finally ran over to the mess in the kitchen and took the pan from namjoon as he was attempting to cook. The last time he attempted to cook in the apartment he burned soup. SOUP.

All he had to do was warm up the soup in a pot but he managed to burn it to a crisp somehow. Namjoon pouted when you took the pan from him and he spoke

"oh come on y/n, I can do it" you aggressively shook your head and spoke

"no, everyone one out except for jin" you said and the six others pouted and left the small kitchen and you sighed in relief. Jin was a good cook at least, that much you knew over the past three months. 

"sorry about them y/n, you know we are a little hectic sometimes" jin held your hand and gave it a gentle squeeze and your heart was racing while you blushed at the touch. You quickly turned your face away from him so he couldn't see you blush and you were about to answer him until you heard a voice

"NO FAIR, ME TOO" you jumped in surprise and instantly you felt someone gently intertwine their hand with your free hand and you turned surprised to see a boxy smile. Taehyung seemed very happy while your heart was racing faster now and you blushed harder

"what this isn't fair, taehyung I'm older I should get to hold y/n's hand" your heard hoseok yell and he was pouting standing near the kitchen and glaring at taehyung. 

"just because you're the oldest" yoongi mumbled out towards jin with a slightly pout

"me next" jimin cheered out with a bright smile

"I mean we should go by age jimin so it only makes sense you're near the end with jungkook" namjoon stated with a dimpled smirk and jungkook was fuming "what no fair, let's go by reverse from youngest to oldest"

Then the classic morning argument broke out, everyone was arguing while you sighed heavily as you looked at the seven men. But then you smiled when yoongi flicked jimins forehead and hoseok began play tackling jungkook. They argued but it never seemed like actual arguing. 

You began laughing at the arguing boys, yes it may be hectic but you were happy that your seven pocket sized friends had managed to turn normal sized. You were happy you all got to live together and be together.

The boys seemed to notice your laughing in the midst of arguing and began laughing as well.

Yes, you were happy with them.