25 ~ Home (paintings)

You really had no idea where you were going. But right now you knew you needed to follow this flower. So you ran at full speed down the busy streets.

"sorry" you apologized running into someone

Your feet stumbled but suddenly the light pink flower slowed its pace travelling through the wind. You looked around confused until the light pink flower stopped and fell to the ground. You looked up seeing a large white building and you watched as two people walked by you and walked inside the building.

But you heard what they said before walking in

"I can't wait to go inside. I'm glad its a free viewing today"

You found yourself walking into the building not sure of what you were doing but still you walked in with a somewhat confidence behind you.

You then looked around inside the large building. There was a huge white open concept room and there was sculptures and paintings everywhere. 

Your legs moved slowly while you admired the art around you. You loved it, everything was truly breathtaking.

You were walking slowly admiring each art piece around and you smiled brightly when you stopped at a painting. There was a male while pink hair and a girl who had her face turned while the male kissed her cheek. It was adorable. 

"this is so cute. I wonder why it's called 'greeting' though" a girl spoke also looking at the art. You looked at the painting beside and noticed the similar art style.

You wondered if it was by the same person, also why did it look so familiar. 

"oh apparently these five paintings are by the same person" the girl said and you smiled. well that answers your one question.

You stepped to the side seeing the next painting. It was off a girl sleeping on a desk and the painting was called 'forever'. The girl who was with her friend also admiring the painting had spoke again "aww this is so cute, apparently this piece is called forever because the painter said they wished that they could stay by their side forever"

You noticed the girl and her friend had a small book about the art pieces displayed and you wished you had one but you had no idea where they got it from. You simply sighed and decided if you just followed beside them maybe they would continue gushing and giving information out loud.

You took a few more steps to the side and you smiled brightly. 

The girl was leaning on the boys shoulder and you smiled thinking about why the boy seemed to cute. However, his face was always slightly turned and so was the girls, you couldn't quite make out how they looked.

"this one is called 'together' apparently it symbolizes that the two people will always be together one not leaving the other behind which is why they are stood side by side holding hands" the girl spoke and you smiled. That truly is adorable. 

"oh this is kind of sad. Apparently the painter said they they never knew how to love themselves in the beginning, that's why in the beginning the faces in the paintings are always slightly turned. Oh but this next one symbolizes when he started to love himself truly"

You heart hurt hearing the words suddenly reminded of someone in particular. You wondered how he was doing, the person who you loved so dearly. The person that you hoped had learned to love himself just as much as you loved him.

You stepped to the side seeing a wooden dock and a storming ocean.

"So it says the one before was stormy symbolizing before he loved himself. This one is clear because he learned to love himself and... this is so cute. He fell in love with someone, the person who taught him to love himself. This is also his first front facing painting, he says it's because he wants to see the face of the woman he loves clearly. Apparently he only paints her now too because she is the only one he sees. I am dying of cuteness overload"

You tried to move to the side to see the last painting but the two girls who you secretly followed looked at you intensely. They were stopped in front of the last painting and they looked at the painting intensely then they turned to you.

Then they looked at the painting.

"c-can I get a photo please" the girl said while you were shocked, you thought they were angry about you eaves dropping but they wanted a photo with you?

You were confused and the girl spoke

"actually can we get a picture of just the both of you together. I would love a picture of the painter and the girl in the painting" your heart stopped as the two girls stepped to the side and showed the painting.

The wooden dock, the clear ocean...and you were painted smiling brightly holding onto someones hand, the person you loved.

Your eyes got teary while you slowly turned around.

"y-y/n" jimin croaked out and he ran to you hugging you tightly. Jimin pulled away from the hug as tears streamed down his face and you were crying as well. But these were tears of pure happiness and joy. 

"I love you y/n. I'm so glad I finally found you. I know you left for a good reason, but namjoon figured out the bracelets are actually meant to keep us alive even if we stay here. So we can be together y/n" your heart hammered in your chest while you smiled at jimin

"I love you too jimin" jimin leaned in and kissed you.

"so cute" the two girls screamed and you smiled pulling away from the hug.

"the paintings are beautiful jimin"

"I'm glad, taehyung spilled paint on one of them so I had to redue it. Speaking of which I'm sure they would want to see you" jimin said while you smiled

"alright"

Jimin grabbed your hand and you smiled, you were finally home.