24 ~ Home (Cafe)

You ran down the streets hopelessly trying your best to keep up with the flower and you felt insane. You had no idea what compelled you to run but you did. 

You ran apologizing to people as you bumped into them but you knew you had to keep going.

Then you froze as the light pink flower suddenly stopped as the winds stopped carrying it. The flower slowly floated to the ground.

You looked at the ground but then your eyes looked up when you heard a small ding. You noticed you stood right outside of a cafe. You went in without thinking twice, for some reason you just felt like you needed to walk in.

So you walked inside and noticed the cozy atmosphere. 

The interior was a cream color and the counter was made of sleek wood. It was homey.

"hello, what can I get you today" you looked up seeing a smiling worker. He seemed younger than you but only by a year or two. You walked towards the counter quickly looking over the menu. You scanned the menu for something to order and you made a decision right away not wanting to take too long to order.

"um, could I get a hot chocolate and the special cookie please" you asked and the worker took your order and you gave him the money. You were excited seeing that the special cookie was apparently their best seller in the small cafe. You hoped it was good

"alright miss I will have your order in a few moments" he spoke and quickly went to making your hot chocolate. You stood by the counter knowing the drink would not take long. You watched as the worker placed a large cup of hot chocolate on the counter and he also placed down a small plate with a large cookie on it. 

"here you go, enjoy" the worker spoke and you smiled "thank you"

You yawned while you sat at a random table and you placed down your drink and cookie. 

You leaned back in your seat and you gently picked up the large cup. You smiled taking a sip of the hot chocolate. You then reached for the large cookie, you took a big bite out of it and you chewed. 

You chewed and chewed savoring the taste, the familiar taste.

"m-miss is something wrong with your order" you looked up at the worker seeing he had a look of distress and you realized you were crying. You quickly wiped away your tears and put on a smile. You probably looked very weird right now.

"no I'm sorry, it's just this cookie reminds me of someone, also it's very delicious just couldn't help but cry" you chuckled hoping to not seem too crazy to the worker. The cookie really did remind you of him though, the person that you missed so dearly. The person that you wished you could see again.

"oh, well it is delicious. I remember the first time I was hired my boss always refused to let me bake the cookies, he still bakes them himself. He said that his cookies convey a feeling, he had hoped it would reach someone"

You smiled softly, you could tell a lot of care had been put into the cookies. Surprisingly the cookie manged to make you feel all warm and fuzzy. The warmth in your chest bringing up the feelings you had yet to forget. You missed the boys, but one person in particular you really missed the most. You wished he could eat this cookie as well, maybe you could convey to him how you feel around him

The warmth, the...

"he said it was love, apparently he is waiting for someone he loves" the worker laughed out

Yeah, love.

You hoped his boss would find the person he was looking for. You might have missed your chance to tell the person you loved how you felt but you hoped this owner would not miss his chance.

You smiled softly towards the worker

"well I hope your boss finds this person"

"oh I hope so too, apparently he even named the cafe to find them" you looked at the worker curiously as you spoke

"oh, I never looked at the sign. what is the cafe name" 

"it's dandelion" your heart skipped a beat as you looked at the worker and he smiled

"well he is a little overboard sometimes. He even wanted to name the cookie after the person he fell in love with. He really wanted to name them after her but I managed to convince him not to considering people probably wouldn't want to eat a cookie that was named-"

"y-y/n"

"yeah that, oh hi boss. I will get back to work" the worker simply went back to his counter but your brain was on melt down looking at the person who had just emerged from the back of the cafe.

"j-jin" you said and jin smiled brightly at you.

"it's really you" he breathed out. In an instant you ran to him and he hugged you tightly. 

But then you pulled away from the hug grasping his hand 

"w-what you shouldn't be here" you panicked and jin gently put his hand on your cheek.

"namjoon figured out what these bracelets were. They allow us to be here, I made the decision to come here" he said softly. No way, so that was the present, that was the decision.

"I can't believe I finally found you y/n" your cried as you hugged jin tighter and you both pulled away from the hug.

"I love you y/n" jin said while your heart felt like it was going to burst.

"I love you too jin" jin smiled brightly and he leaned down and kissed you. 

"by the way the boys are probably destroying the apartment right now so we should go. I think they would be happy to see their friend"

"the others are here" you asked surprised and jin laughed

"yes, and namjoon has made a record of breaking every dish in one night"

you chuckled while you held jins hand

"well then, should we go home" he asked

"I would like that, let's go home"